Hello

To all first time readers and the re-readers.

First of all hello and thank you for choosing to read my book and if you are a person coming back to read it again, then even more thank you.

I just want to start with saying, the start of and majority of this book got started years and years ago. There is many errors with spelling, many grammar mistakes and so on. I decided from the start that when I have finished this book completely, I will go and edit all the way through.

I just want to add as well. In no shape, way or form am I a professional writer. This is just a hobby I like to do, so it will never be perfect but it is my baby. So please be respectful of your words and please keep in mind with all that when starting this book.

Before reading. The main character is flawed. She does illogical things, can be frustrating and a little selfish. But her character does have growth and changes. It also gets explain later in the book on why she does things.

Keep your mean comments about her to yourself, if you don't like her. Then stop reading, there is no need to constantly comment shit about her or anything. I just think it's rude to me as a writer, she is wrote that way for a reason and her actions are always explained and she does have growth and doesn't stay that way forever. So if you are just going to comment about her all the time saying horrible shit. Then this book is not for you.

Updates will come slowly as work, health and just life in general sometimes get in the way so I just ask for you to be patient with me. I do work on chapters when I have moments to myself, it just sometimes takes a little longer so I apologise for that.

Thank you for comments, likes and views on my book. It is very appreciated in every way and I am grateful for it.

Happy reading lovelies.

Update; 3.1.2022

This story is being rewritten and changed in ways to have more details and understanding on the character. Refrain from commenting shit about her as ill just delete them.
The first however many chapters was wrote ages and ages ago so there is not as many details to explain why she does things but there is a reason. So be patient and stop talking shit about my girl. K? Thanks