I hate him! And he hates me... I think? ~2~

Author's Note: Audrey has long black hair iwth dark blue streaks and icy sky blue eyes. Cody has snow white hair with black streaks and stormy grey eyes. Caroline has straigt brown hair with hazel eyes. Ethan has dirty blonde hair an hazel eyes.

Chapter 2: Regret

Cody's P.O.V

I'm such an idiot! Right now, I'm sitting in my room sulking. I can't believe I let my jerky friends talk me into saying that to Audrey. After she ran out, her friends went off on me. I was such a jerk. I can't believe I went that low. Idiot! As if she didn't already hate me. Now she will never forgive me and probably ignore me for the rest of her life! Dang it! I've never seen Audrey cry, EVER! It shattered my heart to see her like that. See, I've always been in love with her, ever since I first saw her beautiful face in third grade. Back then, she never once looked my way so I decided to push her in mud, and ever since then, we've always fought. I just do it because I want her attention, and she does it because she hates me. I wonder, will she ever fall for me?

I was snapped back to reality when my best friend Colt, the one who was against the idea during lunch, came bursting in. He fell down on the chair next to my bed and asked,"Why so down?" I shrugged and replied,"I don't deserve her." He snorted and retorted,"What's so great about Audrey anyways. I mean, I know you love her but why? What makes her so special?"

I glared at him and answered,"She's everything perfect. She's beautiful inside and out. She has a short temper, she's strong, she's stubborn, she loves reading, her favorite color is black and red, she loves ice cream, she's kind, and she loves kids." He stares at me wide eyed and said slowly,"Ok. So I'm not sure how you know all that but sounds like your whipped so here's the plan. We are going to make her fall for you. Though, she won't know it's you. Just ignore her, but do little romantic things by anonymous. She'll fall for you without knowing it's you." I grinned at him and replied,"Your a genius." He nods and says"I know."

He then smirks an says,"Get ready, we're going and havng fun tonight at that new club called The FD Club your parents just opened up."

Audrey's P.O.V

I sighed as I stood out side this new club that Caroline and Ethan told me to meet them at. It's some new club called The FD Club that just opened up. I had my hair curled with my blue bangs on the side. I was wearing a short strapless black dress that had blood red ribbons. I had on blood red flat boots and a blood red rose necklace. I looked beautiful tonight but others will probably more gorgeous. I walked up to the dude and showed him my fake ID and was let in. It was croweded and bodies were so close and grinding together. I saw Caroline and Ethan at the bar. Caroline was drinking a beer and Ethan was watching over her. Ethan won't be drinking tonight as he won't dare let anyhing happen to Caroline. I walked over there and Caroline sang,"AUDREY! Here, have a drink and let loose." She shoved a bottle of vodka in my hands and urged me to drink it.

I looked around trying to find an excuse when my eyes met a grey pair. It was Cody,and h was here with his best friend Colt. My face went blank as my emotions ran wild. I turned back and chugged the vodka. It burned my throat as it went down.

****

I'm sooo drunk! I am currently laughing and grinding on some random guy. I think caroline left with Ethan. Haha, I bet he'll have some trouble carrying her in! Or maybe not as she's as light as a feather. Speaking of feathers, I want a feather pillow! I laughed and went over to the bar abour to order some more vodka when smeone said,"I think you've had enough." I was so drunk I couldn't get mad. I turned and was giggling at Cody Jones's angry expression. He was scowling at me as I slurred,"You can't tell me what to do! I hate you!" A flash of pain was in hius eyes but he covered it up and grabbed my arm. I just let myself fall to the floor and started screaming and thrashing,"No! I hate you! Let me go!" He ignored that and picked me up. I just started poking his back. He sighed and asked,"Would you quit it?" I huffed and crosses my arms as he walked us out. As soon as we were out, he set me down. I wobbled some but then tried running. Not a good idea as I tripped and fell into some guy. He pushed me off and muttered a nasty word.

Haha, nasty word. He looked like a huge buff mean guy. He turned towards me and was about to punch me before he was tackled to the ground. I fell and watched as Cody beat the crap out of the dude. The dude never had a chance. Soon, Cody got off an unconsious dude and called someone. He walked over to me and asked,"Are you ok?" I poked his face and slurred,"Your hair looks soft." He chuckled anD I held out my hands and pouted before damanded,"Pick me up! I'm cold." He smiled and answered,"As you wish my lady." I giggled and was picked up like a little kid by him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and closed my eyes. Before falling into darkness, I noticed he smelt really good, like axe mixed with cookies.

Audrey's Dress Is On The Side!