"So, you're what, the youngest billionaire on the planet?" I asked him, a small smirk on his lips now,

"You forgot, most eligible bachelor too." He tells me being cocky, I laughed but rolled my eyes.

We continued our childish bickering, and we were soon in front of my gate, waiting for it to open. I was dead tired, all thanks to the medication I was taking to ease the pain my hand was causing, but I really didn't want to leave Enzo or for him to leave me. Before I could stop it a small yawn escaped my lips. I felt Enzo's rough hand stroking my cheek softly,

"You're tired doll, you should go take a nap." He tells me, a frown on his beautiful face, his voice soft as butter. Could he stop being so great, his caring side was making me melt on the spot.

"I am tired, but how can I say this without sounding needy... I don't really want to go take a nap because it would mean not spending time together." I tell him, and he smiled at me, leaning in, I fluttered my eyes shut and felt his soft, full lips, on mine, making my heart go faster. His hands gently cupping my face, while his thumb softly brushed against my cheek. We pulled away and I got lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry you don't sound, needy if I could, I'd stay with you. But I just got a text from Matteo, and I have some other business to attend to... But go take a nap and I will text you later yeah?" he said, and I smiled nodding, I knew that he probably had a lot of work on his hands, so I was already grateful of him for picking me up from school.

I leaned in and pecked his lips once more, being addicted to his kisses, and took my backpack that was at my feet, on the car floor.

"Bye Enzo." I tell him getting out of the car and smiling at him.
"Bye Amore" I blushed, knowing the basics in Italian, thanks to love songs, I knew that amore meant love, I closed the door and went towards the front door. I could see he was waiting for me to go in to leave.

I turned to look at him and smiled, he sent a wink my way, the Charles Leclerc kind of wink, and then I went inside, hearing his car leave the driveway and the gates closing behind him.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack then went to my room.

I wore a pair of nude biker shorts and a very large t-shirt, taking my bra off, this small action being the best part of the day.

I turned the Tv on and got under my comfy blanket.
I was awakened by the door of my room closing loudly and being locked, it was dark in my room and I quickly understood that it was nighttime already. I looked towards my door and saw a very worried looking Isabelle, she ran towards me.

"There are people in the house!" she said, sleep leaving me instantly as if I had been thrown in a cold tub.
"What? What do you mean?" I asked her and she looked so worried, my heart skipped a beat when I heard voice downstairs.

"Quick, let's go to your walking closet." She said taking my left hand in hers and pulling me towards my closet, thankfully I grabbed my phone as I was being pulled towards the closet. My heart beating as if it was to jump out of my chest, my breathing starting to get heavy as I could hear foots-steps coming up the stairs.

I looked around frantically, then out of nowhere I remembered a lullaby my father used to sing to me when we would play hide and seek, and I never understood it.

"1, 2, 3. 1,2,3. Down on the floor you'll be safe and free." I started to sing the song to myself, looking around as if the answer would come to me.

"1, 2, 3. 1,2,3. Down on the floor you'll be safe and free." I repeated again, and that's when it hit me, I crouched down and looked were all my shoes were put away, and I started to slowly pass my hand between the bottom of the shoe closet and the floor and that's when I felt it. A button, I had never felt before and never knew it existed, I pressed it and instantly my shoe closet moved, to the right, revealing a secret passageway.

The M in Mafiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें