Chapter 25 - First Out Bound

Start from the beginning

"Indeed, your majesty. Also, we've come here for another report." Troy handed out the document paper to the king.

The king holstered the sword by his waist and grabs the document. As he reads it, he raises an eyebrow.

"Even him?" asked the king, still looking at the paper.

"Yes, your majesty." replied Troy.

"Hm. So, what about it?" 

"Your majesty, the Key Casters are responsible for checking and making sure that all of the imported and exported products are safe and up to the quality." said Wilma.

The king then looks at them.

"I-It's Maquess Vertal. He was the one that let this go through the security checks. It seems that he has some connections at Babilon as well." said Troy, sweating a little bit on his forehead.

The king then sighs with a smile and floats the paper midair with his magic.

"Good grief. I already knew that he was going to be our enemy based on his actions and reports. But I didn't think that even he would eventually have ties within Babilon." said the king, putting his grip on his ceremonial saber sword.

With a cold stare towards the floating paper with the picture of the said man, he slowly unsheathes the sword but stops halfway. Immediately, he sheathes the sword back, and in a matter of a second, the paper crumbles into pieces, leaving only the picture of the said man intact.

"Let Sir Harvey know and deal with this. He said that we need to focus more on our kingdom first. Got that?" said the king.

"Yes, your majesty."
"Yes, your majesty." the two both bowed in front of him and exit out of the room.

As the door shuts, the king opens the window, letting the air come in. The paper pieces flow out of the window with the picture of the target man.

Upon looking further, the picture of that man was none other than the Crimson Knight itself that got killed by Harvey's forces in the first engagement of the Cathedral. His picture then evaporates as the strong gush takes away the other paper pieces up to the sky.

...

...

...

More hours later at Site CATHY (Cathedral)...

Inside the finished Main Operations Building, Major General Hopkins is conducting a meeting together with the two Brigadier Generals and the Colonel of the Air Force. 

On a table with an updated large map given by King Galian prior to his visit yesterday, they discuss the perimeter and possible border patrol around the forest to keep in check with the other countries and territories.

"Hm. So the Blaide Ridge is on the way to the Pharaonia Empire?" asked the Major General.

"Yes, sir. Based on the image reports captured by our U-2 recons as they conducted the overall survey, we've found out that the only passage through there was the Lopu Sea. We have a land connected straight to the empire itself to here, but it is also blocked by the ridge." said Colonel Falco as he pinpoints the area with a stick on the map.

"I see. What about the other three boundaries?" the Major General asked again.

"On the Almeda Kingdom, King Galian said that he will also increase his troops at his boundaries, with only exceptions of four highly classified forts for his Followers and for our troops to occupy." said Brigadier General Charles of the Special Operations as he also pinpoints the said locations with a stick on the map.