Chapter 30: Finale

Chapter 30: Finale

3rd POV: 

The warm late summer sun shown through the stained glass window to the grand building of pure marble. The castle was the center of attention as it was the place of an event that was not so common. Such events were celebrated by all as it isn't every day that it happens.

On a balconey in view of all, stood a couple, and infront of them king Julius and the king Augustus was off to the side, sulking on a happy occation. All on a red carpet made of the finest velvet and surounded by flowers of the richest origin ranging from reds to lilacs, there was a rainbow to the asortment.

The Groom, a tall man of over six foot with Vermillion hair that was tied up in an elegant updo save for a few strands. His attire was wasn't as colorful but it didn't lack any warm; a suit of blacks, grays, and whites with little acentes here and there in the form of gold trim and a small bouquet pinted to the front of his jacket. His hand, place on the holy book along with his beloved whom had hers under his.

The bride stood next to him, is a gown of pure white. It had a sweet heart neck line with no straps but small ruffles along the edge. The skirt of the dress was a layered with a number of seer lace layers that created a solid opaque dress. The sleeved were attached to the bodice is an off-shoulder manner, they where bishop sleeved that sinched at her wrist. Lastly her hair was pilled into braided bun that had a vail attached to the head piece, that was of the same flora as the man standing next to her, that covered her face, although it was mostly see through and many would downe it as pointless if it wasn't tradition.

Behind the groom stood a shorter male. Sharing many features with the groom, if not for his obvious younger age he would be a copy. He had a suit on only instead of a black suit it was a dark auburn color that did well in not stealing the attention from the happy couple.

Behind the bride stood another, much taller woman. Who shared just as many features with the groom from her red hair to her blue eyes. She wore a red form fitting dress that had no straps and no sleeves. She was the maid of honor and sister in law of the beautiful blond.

Last, the youngest member of the family. She wore an off white dress that came to a halter top with little wings that ruffled and flexed into shoulder designs. On top of tat was a small corset like garment that was black with glod trim. Finally on top of that she had royal blue sleeves and a slit blue skirt both of which had the same gold trim and some silk white gloves covering her hands. As for her physical features, she had the same vermillion hair as her father, pulled back with a ribbon to expose her leaf green eyes. She was standing next to her aunt, though, she wasn't standing alone for she had a wooden crutch tucked under her arms to keep up right.

With the closest family by the soon-to-be's there was the rest of the royal houses including the Silvas and the Kira family. Only they were farther away, seated on the benches provided to give the family some much needed space to celebrate such a happy occasion.

It wasn't long, only once the public had settled down did Wizard King Julius begin the ceremony, "We are gathered here to celebrate and acknowledge the joint of Lady Adallai Brennon and Lord Fuegoloen Vermillion in the unity of marriage. There are no obligations on earth sweeter or more tender than those you are about to assume. There are no vows more solemn than those you are about to make." he said, while smiling. Noticing the small glint in the womans gold eyes.

"My Lady Brennon," Julius started, "Do you take Lord Fuegoleon Vermillion as your lawfully wedded Husband? With the promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. To love you and honor you all the days of his life."