SMALL CONFESSION(CH.11)

POV:MUICHIRO

I was a hashira now. After final selection I ran into lower moon 3. Lucky I won and a couple days later I ran into an upper moon. I looked in his eyes and saw that he was upper moon...5 how was I going to beat him. After a lot of fighting I beat him. His screaming gave me a headache so I just cut his head into many pieces. I started to foam at the mouth and I fell. When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. I saw that same tall boy from final selection. But before I could speak a red haired boy hugged me. And the tall boy gave him a mean glare. "MUI I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK" the red haired boy said. I just pushed him off. "I DONT KNOW YOU SO GET OFF OF ME AND DONT CALL ME MUI. Only...my...brother...calls me that." I could feel myself tear up. But I stopped it I can't show any weakness at all. That's when a black and purple haired girl came in. "Ara~Ara~I see your awake." She said. "Yah and...bitch" I mumbled to myself. She looked pissed. But she kept smiling. "COULD EVERYBODY LEAVE" I screamed. I put my knees to my chest when they left. I felt like crying but I didn't. "I just miss him" I said quietly to myself.
I heard a knock on my door. When the doorr opened it was the red haired boy. "Hey. I know you might not remember me but I am your boyfriend. Tanjiro." He told me with an evil smile. "Really?" I asked.
"Yes. And I am here for you." He told me. I felt like he was lying but what do I know? "Ok" I said back. Then I went to sleep.