Friends? (ch.27)

POV:MUICHIRO
today was very boring. When I got a knock on the door. K.K. was still asleep. When I opened  the door, it was genya. "Hi." I said awkwardly because ever since we kissed, it has been weird.  He just grabbed my face and kissed me. I turned really red. "G-genya...what was that?" I said in a soft tone after the kiss. That lasted quite a while. " I like you, mui. I really do." He said while turning red and looking at the ground. I hugged him. "I like you too." I said, smiling at him. "SO does this mean we're friends or what?" I said, confused. "MUI ARE YOU STUIPED THIS MEANS WE ARE DATING! I think." My face turned red. "OH."
    <<TIME SKIP>>
We were sitting on the couch cuddling. "You hungry?" I asked genya. " If you are dear." DEAR OMFG IMMA PASS OUT. He's so fucking cute. "O-ok" I got up and got some food. "Here gen." Than I sat back down. Genya then grabbed me and hugged me. I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, I was in his arms, my face turned really red. I looked up, and Genya was awake. " You're awake," genya said with a happy voice. "Y-yah I am," I said back god was I nervous. But he suddenly hugged me and kissed my forehead. My face just turned even more red. "You're so cute when you blush mui" He said in a playful voice. I just huffed and turned my head. "Don't be stubborn mui" He then grabs  my chin turning my face to his. "I love you dear" He looked so cute. "I love you to" I do I really do love him so much. "WHAT IS HAPPINGING!" Oh God it's K.K "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I PROMISE" genya was worried I just giggled because I knew K.k would whop his ass.
<<<time skip>>>
Every Friday me Genya and k.k hangout and go get food but this Friday was valentines day and Genya came to my house and knocked on the door. "Hey Gen-" I was cut off by genya kissing me. " Happy valentines day I got you somthing" my eyes widened " I got you something to" He sat on the couch while I got his gift "here I know it's a tiny bag but there's alot inside" I blushed "thanks and here's yours" it was a bunch of roses with a card and some rice Krispys I hugged him. "Thank you so much..open yours" He opened his it was gummy bears a card a rose and tickets to his favorite band concert. "MUI!!!"  He ran up and hugged me "mui you didn't have to" He hugged me a little tighter but still being gentle. " it's the least I could do for you being the best boyfriend ever" I hugged him back. "WOW yall are so lovey-dovey" k.k said. "Oh here you go I got you some choclate." K.K's eyes lit up. "REALLY THANK YOU" he hugged genya tight. I smiled. Later that night me genya and K.K sat on the couch and turned on a movie and we eventually fell asleep.
      ~the End~
537 words