Relitization (ch.15)

POV: MUICHIRO
The tall kid told me his name it was Genya. I know that name. He is from my school. I want to be friends. But Yui would get mad. But he is not here to judge. I will ask him later. Wait...do i like him. My face turned very very hot. I guess my face turned red to because Genya asked me. He touched my face and said that my face was really hot. "I-im fine i....uhm..just don't feel well" i said in a rush. "Well you can stay at my place" he told me. "R-rea-ally?" I said. " of course Nemi might not like it but I don't care your my friend after all." He said. I just stared at him in shock my face was still hot. I can't believe he would do that for me. I felt like crying but i didn't instead I just smiled and hugged him tightly. "Ok if you want me to stay with you than i can." His face turned red when I hugged him. I think i do like him. "Well we..should...get going." He stuttered. "Ok" i replied. We started to walk but i was tired. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me there. I was so red i could tell. When we got there he put me down and knocked at the door. Salami opened the door. And saw me and started screaming i think it was because i was holding the back of Ganyas shirt. He cold also could tell I was red but he started to say things that kinda hurt me. "THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENTS AND TWIN BROTHER ARE DEAD!!!" He screamed at me but i just stood there not saying anything. Genya started screaming back. "Don't say things like that to Mui" i have never been so happy that somebody called me Mui before. After we finally got to his room he asked me about Yui i just cried and explained everything to him. After that, everything went black.