Destiel ~ Panties

Start from the beginning

"O-oh." Dean leant into Cas' touch, suddenly feeling Cas' lips on his own. They were sweet and warm. Soft against Dean's lips, making them tingle. Dean knows a thing or two about love, and he was 100% sure that this is what love is. He moved his lips against Cas', letting the blue eyed beauty take control of his over stimulated senses. Cas trailed his hands down Dean's still clothed chest, making the tail behind him, ending up gripping Dean's butt. Cas pulled Dean as close as he could, slowly speeding up the kiss.

Passion laced between every hungry and greedy touch. Dean let out a soft moan as Cas took his opportunity to explore Dean's mouth, tasting cherry. Dean was soon being pressed into the wall, gripping tightly at Cas' trench coat as the kisses became more desperate and lustful. Dean wanted Cas, so damn much. He jumped, hooking his legs around Cas' waist, Cas holding his up by his butt.

Cas greedy lip's trailed down Dean's jaw, leaving kisses, kissing his adams apple. Dean let out little whimpers, wanting more. His hands gripping at Cas' shirt. Cas brought his lips to Dean's ear.

"Why don't we explore your guilty pleasure in the bedroom." Cas harshly whispered, eating a moan from Dean.

"Yes, fuck yes." Dean rasped. Cas walked to Dean's bedroom, closing the door behind him, and pushing Dean on the bed. Cas hovered over him, his lips still plump from their make out session. He pressed a sweet kiss to Dean's lips before pushing Dean to his feet.

"Strip for my hunter." Cas smirked, holding himself up by his elbows. Dean first started with his shirt, pulling it off and dropping it by the foot of his bed. Cas let his eyes fraze over the already exposed skin as Dean teased with his jeans, swerving his hips as he pulled off his jeans, revealing his guilty pleasure, his kink. A smirk was forever etched into Cas' lips as he hungrily grazed his eyes over Dean's body. Dean was about to continue, when Cas stopped him. "As much as I would like to see you in your birthday suit, I'd much rather you come here."

Dean grinned and walked over to Cas, climbing on top of his and straddling his waist. Cas brought his lips once again to Dean's soft ones. It was hungry and lustful. Dean noticed how Cas was still fully clothed and he wasn't having it. He pulled off Cas' trench coat, throwing it to the side. His calloused fingers worked the buttons on Cas' shirt. He knew Cas had his tie on, but he left it alone, for now. Dean tore off Cas' shirt, his hands pressing against Cas' chest, kissing him deeply.

"You're so beautiful." Cas whispers against Dean's lips. Dean was getting more aroused the more Cas' hands wandered near the lace of the panties, and it was giving him a boner, not good for the underwear. Finally though, it seemed like Cas had enough and wanted to make Dean his. He pushed Dean into the pillows, stripping off the guilty pleasure and getting rid of his own clothing that still remained, leaving the tie. Cas started grinding against Dean, causing Dean to feel more of a need for release.

"Cas- ugh - ah." Dean moaned, grabbing Cas' tie and pulling their lips together. Cas savored the beautiful kiss, pulling away gasping.

"Dean, where do you put your lube?" Cas questions out of breath, Dean was panting, looking at his beautiful angel.

"Nightstand." Dean directed as Cas went to grab it. Dean was smiling, he was actually finally with his angel. God, hopefully he won't be so sappy when they're actually going at it. Cas pulled out the lube, putting some of the cold substance onto his fingers. Dean was about to lose his gay virginity. I mean, Dean was no virgin, but this was the first time he ever slept with a guy.

Cas placed Dean's legs on his shoulder, bringing his lubed fingers to Dean's ass, inserting the first finger to the first knuckle.

"Ah- Cas!" Dean moaned and whimpered, feeling a slight sting, but pleasure as Cas worked a second finger in him. Dean gripped the sheets tightly as he rocked onto Cas' fingers pumping into him. "Cas, I need more." Dean hummed, his voice begging for more. Cas worked a third finger in, searching for Dean's prostate. He knew when he found it. "F-fuck! Cas!" Dean moaned, rocking onto Cas' fingers even more. Cas kept going at it until he felt like Dean was spread out enough. Cas removed his fingers only to be suddenly flipped down onto the bed.

"You look good Cas." Dean smirked, removing Cas' blue tie and tying Cas' hands to the bed.

"Deeeeeaaaan!" Cas wanted to touch Dean, but it looked like Dean had to be so damn kinky. That was Cas' job!

"Shh my angel." Dean winked, slowly lowering himself onto Cas dick. "O-oh f-fuck." Dean moaned. Cas let out a little groan, trying to get out of his restraints, wanting to touch Dean.

"Dean, let me touch you." Cas begged. Dean shook his head and Cas begged again.

"Fine." Dean gave up, kinda liking it when Cas begged. He untied Cas from the bed and Cas rested his hips on Dean's, guiding his hips as Cas thrusted up into Dean. With every slap of their thighs, they were moaning and groaning. Dean tangled his hands in Cas' wonderful raven locks. He was gasping, moaning, panting, but he wanted to taste Cas' lips again. He pulled Cas to him, bringing their lips together.

"Fuck Dean, you're too perfect." Cas smiled against their lips, kissing Dean with as much passion as he could muster. Cas felt himself getting close, and he thrusted harder up into Dean, nailing his prostate every time. A loud moan that could put pornstars out of business escaped Dean's throat.

"Ca-Cas, I'm gonna c-" Dean let out another loud moan as he released, seeing white. Cas soon followed after, the feeling of Dean clenching around him to much as he released, riding out their orgasms. They were panting, Cas still inside of Dean. Dean got off of Cas, falling next to him.

"How was it?" Cas nervously questions. Dean brought his lips to Cas'.

"Perfect. Best sex I have ever had." Dean smiled, feeling exhausted.

"You tired?" Cas whispers, Dean nodding. "Get some sleep." Cas pulled Dean to him, holing him protectively. He pulled the sheets over their bare bodies and Dean drifted off, clinging to Cas.

Meanwhile in the kitchen.....

"Oh thank fucking God!" Sam exclaimed.

"You know, you could've, I don't know, have left the bunker?" Savannah questions with a raised eyebrow.

"You know what, fuck you." Sam glared.

"That's Charlie's job. And you have Gabriel." Savannah joked.

"How are we even related?" Sam groaned. Savannah took a sip of her coffee and giggled.

....................

A/N: Okay, this took a whole different turn to where I was going.