Chapter 6- The Party

I usually get ready for these kinds of things with Tatum. That's out of the question now.

I'm having Ezrah pick me up because James doesn't drink and he's going to be our driver for the night. I plan on getting wasted tonight, I deserve a little fun.

I get ready, knowing I'll see Lukas, Joey, and a lot of other people from school. I choose a tight mini black dress because you can never go wrong with that. It's basic, but attractive and accentuates my curves, so it will do.

The dress:

Makeup:

I leave my hair down and give it some waves for volume

I leave my hair down and give it some waves for volume . I'm pleased with my appearance and I'm sure Lucas will be too. Tonight I'm getting into someone's pants or I might just jump off a cliff. Lukas seems like a pretty good option for that.

I hear the door bell ring and grab my bag and head down the stairs. Usually they just text me when they get here but whatever. Before I reach the door, Landon beats me to it.

Just as I'm about to tell him that it's for me, he opens the door and in walks Tatum. Who does she think she is? Coming in here like she owns the place.

"Hey babe, you ready?" Landon says, grabbing his bag from the table.

"Yep!" Tatum has a fake smile on her face as she looks over at me. That fake ass whore better get her fucking eyes off me or I swear I'm going to slap her.

"So where are you guys going?" I say to neither of them in particular but I'm hoping Landon will answer.

"Some kid in Tatum's year is having a party. Thought it might be fun."

No. Fucking. Way.

Tonight was supposed to be a night to forget about Tatum and my brother! Not have them dancing together right in front of me. These mother fuckers can't leave me alone, can they?

My phone buzzes so I look to see Ezrah text me that him and James are here.

"Oh, really? I think I'm going to that same exact party. That's such a funny coincidence... well I have to go so I'll see you there!"