Chapter Thirteen: We are Not Okay

I lean back up and quickly turn around, trying to hide my boner.

God, what the actual fuck am I doing!?

"I'm gonna go look for another ice-pack" was the only excuse I could think of to leave.

As I walk outside of his room, I close the door.

Well, what the fuck do I do now? Should I pretend to scramble around, then come in while just trying to wait this thing out? Or should I run to the balcony and jump off??

I thought hard about the latter, but then started to value my life again and chose the former.

I run around his apartment meaninglessly, making sure not to actually mess anything up. After walking up to a random drawer, I muster up all of my acting skills and say "Ah, here it is!" A little too enthusiastically.

I walk slowly back to his room, while looking down at the small lump in my pants.

It's not too visible, I could probably hide it with my leg by walking a bit different.

As I walk inside his doorway, I see him ruffling his hair with his hand, making some strands fall astray. He seems almost... bashful? A chuckle slips out of my lips. He looks at me, slightly startled, finally acknowledging my presence.

Does he not have spidey-sense or something?

_____________________________________
A/N: I forgot to put an authors note under the last few chapters did y'all miss me 😜 (im sorry)

I'm gonna take a small break after the next chapter 💪