Chapter Twelve: Can We Be?

I reach into my coat pocket and pull out a roll of bandages, along with some disinfectant that I always carried with me.

First, I lean forward to his neck, almost sitting on him, and put the disinfectant on the scrape that stuck on top of the bruise on his neck. As I put it on, he leans his head forward and starts breathing heavily, panting even, close to my ear. I then put one last drop of it on and he whines. "Not so tough now, huh?" I say, turning towards him, expecting some form of an insult back. But all he does is look back at me, panting, desperate for me to finish what I had started. I guess the real reason he didn't want this is because he's sensitive to pain. Does heightened senses from his mutation also mean heightened pain? Is that why he's sensitive?

I wrap some bandages around his neck lightly, and then pull another screen towards me that soon materializes into a futuristic ice-pack, that as soon as I put on clamps solely to where to bruise is. He gasps at the sudden relief of pain.

He lightly smacks his forehead with his hand, while shaking his head. "Coño. You can't say a word of this to anyone, lindo." He seems to wince saying the last word as if it didn't mean to spill out, that I, a non-Spanish speaker, assumed was some kind of slur.

Even though the way it rolled off his tongue was smooth and enticing.

I pinch myself and then position myself closer to his broken ribs. It's enflamed and I wouldn't be surprised if there was internal bleeding. In my Earth, a wound like this would've taken a few months to heal (without my powers), but here, we have to technology to heal in a little less than a week. Put together with Miguel's (un)natural healing ability, that can be shortened down to two days.

I swipe the last screen towards me, and this time it dissolves into Miguel. Suddenly he groans loudly, which I suspect is from the screen creating a small brace for his ribs after snapping them back in the right place. He whines again, this time closer to my ear, and as he does, I stiffen up and feel my cock do the same. Hearing his low pitched whines and feeling his warm breath on my ear was really just too much.