chapter 10

So-Hi's POV:

Dispatcher:
"Everyone, please fasten your seatbelts and secure all loose items into your bags. Please clean up your tables and gently fold them. Any bathroom use at this point is prohibited as we land. Thank you for your cooperation."

Everyone cleans up and we slowly land. As we arrive in Paris, paparazzi is waiting for us outside. We all step outside, looking tired and hats are on our heads covering our faces, while cameras flash at us like crazy. Slowly making our way through and entering our bus. Our bus takes off and the paparazzi is left behind us.

Me and everybody else makes it to the hotel we're staying at for the week. Everyone got assigned roommates and mine was Hyunjin.

I looked for my room number and entered with my keycard. Walking into the room with my suitcase, I see Hyunjin settling in. "Helloooooo!" I greet him with a smile on my face. He turns around slowly and sees my presence near him. A big smile appears on his face as he runs up to me and hugs me.

At this moment, I was left in shock and I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. Hyunjin soon let go and left me to unpack.

Later that night, me and Hyunjin decided to go out and buy ourselves some matching pjs. I got a grey set that said, Pabo #1 and Hyunjin got a black set that said, Pabo #2. Later on, we went live on Tiktok for awhile before we went to bed. Everyone noticed our matching pjs and called them cute. Many also thought we were dating, which was kind of funny. Halfway in the live, I was distracted with my phone while Hyunjin was answering questions. "So-Hi, what're you doing?" Hyunjin tilts his head over to me. I don't respond. Hyunjin asks multiple times and I still don't answer. He then grabs my phone out of my hand and I quickly get up and try to get my phone back from his hand.

As I'm trying to get my phone, he pulls his arm back even more, making me lean forward even more. I then realized how close our faces are. We made eye contact for awhile, not breaking it. I then got ahold of my phone and quickly took it back. Hyunjin chuckled and went back to answering questions on the live. All the comments in the live were turning into ship comments because of what just happened.

Me and Hyunjin looked at each other knowing that we might get in trouble, so we said goodbye and ended the live. It was getting late, so Hyunjin went to his bed and we both fell asleep.
———————
Next few chapters are going to get dramaticccc just u wait