Ova

2 years after the whole incident of Katsuki and Shoto dying from the hands of Izuku was one of the most memorable moments Japan had. Some hero's called him a murder and some hero's didn't call him a murder. With citizens they seen him as a true hero after hearing why they done to him so far Kota and Eri told those who believed that he's a murder suspect to drop it due to thinking what he has done was wrong.

Most has protested that he killed 2 villains that could've gone back to prison but they fought back with logical reasoning saying that they would've came back out again just to try and kill him just to have their way. Most of the hero's that believe Izuku was a murder didn't give 2 fucks about what the 2 could've done and soon the commissioner came as the ones who believed that Izuku is a murder suspect is gonna have both Mota and Eri step down as hero's and have Izuku arrested but the commissioner said something that shocked them the most.

Hero commissioner: we here by support what Eri and Kota said about their father....... What their father Izuku Midoriya did is completely on the right the 2 villains that was killed by him are completely different to what hero's normally do....... Those of you who said that Izuku is a murder suspect to the 2 villains he killed should let this go and drop it if I catch or hear from the citizens of Japan that the hero's that is against him will be considered a fake hero. I understand that killing is wrong but I fully support what Izuku done to his 2 former classmates due to framing him for something he didn't commit and mostly on this world rather your a hero or villain it's either kill or be killed and Izuku did exactly that. This meeting of what Izuku has done is over.

As the hero commissioner walked off along with Kota and Eri as for those who believed that Izuku should be prisoned for what he did groaned they didn't have it those way. Back at home a man with his pregnant wife is watching Tv and saw the news and what both of his children plus the commissioner defended him about what happened 2 years ago on Katsuki and Shoto. Reasons as to why he didn't flip is because he was with his wife who is in a calm state as her stomach gotten bigger. 2 is because his adorable little twins are in the room playing with their toys like children are suppose to. And lastly because his old children plus the commissioner has defended him telling the fake hero's as he sees them that he has no other choice since they were attempting to kill him which he had killed then both they did him. Soon the wife of the amazing one eye husband looks at him and kiss his muscular face.

Momo: I'm surprised that you haven't grown angry with this society.

Izuku: reason to that is because these so called hero's who thinks that killing is wrong what they haven't know is that people who they put in prison or jail are gonna get back it like those 2 idiots did and try to destroy the society we live in now and their too afraid to step up to the task they all live in a shell where they think the world doesn't revolve around killing. One day when they see that a villain kills one of their family members they are gonna see that being a hero isn't for jokes and giggles.

Momo: your right these hero's are soft they been soft since the dawn of the quirks has happened.

Izuku:*sighs* only time will tell both Eri and Kota knows.

Izumi: mommy daddy I'm hungry can we go get something to eat?

Alice: yes mommy daddy

Izuku: yeah sure

Twins: YAYYY

As the married couple chuckled at their twins being high energetic. As they gotten ready they left to go get something to eat and of course a random fake hero saw Izuku and tried to go and arrest him by trying to use their quirk but couldn't due to the quirk being taken away from Izuku as the random fake hero was shocked that his quirk was taken away.

Izuku: why are you trying to arrest me sir.

RFH(random fake hero): your under arrest for killing 2 villains.

Izuku: do you want to see the same fate as them you better be glad that the only thing I took was your quirk and not your life.

RFH: try me

As Izuku made his hand into a sword and aimed it at the RFH as the RFH saw that he meant wheat he said and took on off.

Izuku:(pussy)

As Izuku got in the restaurant with his family and ate as they had a wonderful time of course Momo asked what happened to the RFH and he told her that he was being a meanie (for the twins sake) as Momo knew what he really wanted to say and nodded knowing what he really mean by that.

That's the end of this OVA