Marriage and honeymoon

Months after preparing for the wedding which was gonna be very short of people due to the betrayal that happened months before. Now it's the day that Momo finally becomes a Midoriya and will live the rest of her life as one. 10 years ago she was suppose to be a Midoriya but due to 2 certain dumbasses that was jealous of him they had put a huge pause to her wedding which she finally was able to have her hubby to herself without having to share to no hussy. Momo couldn't wait to unleash her sexual rage towards her husband only showing him a little bit a few months back. Right now Momo is with the girls as she was getting ready for her wedding and finally become a full wife to her Izuku. She wants nothing more to say I do to Izuku and viciously allow Izuku to give her a newer life with another life growing inside of her soon enough.

Momo:(it's about time now that this 9-10 year delay came to an end........Izuku can finally give me the one thing that I've craved since I started dating him and that is giving me his little one)

As Momo imagine herself being pregnant with his child as she rubbed her stomach and did the baby bump as well and soon she caress her legs together as she started to get wet from her wet dream.

Momo:(Izuku Midoriya you are not gonna sleep for a week)

Inko: Momo honey are you ready?

Momo: Yea mother I am sure ready

Soon after both left as Momo followed Inko from behind until they reached the door. Soon as the wedding started the doors opened and the women of the bride has shown themselves as Momo showed herself soon after.

 Soon as the wedding started the doors opened and the women of the bride has shown themselves as Momo showed herself soon after

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As Momo made it to the alter she stranded in front of Izuku. As the priest told them as every priest would he came to the part of the I do.

Priest: now Izuku Midoriya so you take Momo Yaoyorozu to be your awfully wedded wife where you cherish her and protect her in sickness and health?

Izuku: I do

Priest: Now Momo Yaoyorozu do you take Izuku Midoriya to be your awfully wedded husband where you cherish him and protect him in sickness and health?

Momo:*feeling lustful a bit* I do

Priest: then you may now kiss the bride.

As they both kissed and Momo lustfulness had kicked in and couldn't wait for Izuku to be inside of her again. Soon after they left to go to the venue for the after party and they had a marvelous time. Soon after the after party was over both Izuku and Momo went to the airport since Izuku was told he has a private beach.

Momo: Izu baby what you think the beach will look like?

Izuku: ok not sure but if you think about it it can be our little get away when we want time to ourselves.

Momo: you naughty Izu~

Izuku: only for you my dear creati

As they got on the private airplane due to Momo parents and soon they left for the private island and within the first few hours they made it to the private island.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Momo: Izu this place is wonderful

Izuku: not the only wonderful thing you are gonna be seeing in a minute.

As she smiled and soon they gotten to the bed and they both started stripping each other and soon they started. After their first encounter they didn't stop that last for almost a whole week which they were kinda lucky since they had 5 weeks after their lust last over a week and a day they start to enjoy the rest of their honeymoon. As they spend time together they played around with the water and ate especially since Momo is eating a lot and they both found out that she's pregnant but doesn't know what they have just yet. As they spend the rest of their honeymoon together in harmony they had a wonderful time there.

That's the end of this chapter