Aftermath

This is before izumomo went home and became a rightful family just be mindful.

After the whole ordeal happened of the trial of Izuku and was proven that he is innocent everything went to hell from there.  After both Katsuki and Shoto was taken to prison as everyone who saw the court trial of Izuku threw everything at them telling them they are scums of the earth. Just as they were about to get into the car Ochako went up to Katsumi and slapped the shit out of him.

Ochako:*hella pissed* I CANT BELIEVE THAT I TRUSTED YOU AND HAD A CHILD WITH YOU YOU SCUMBAG I ALSO CANT BELIEVE THAT I BETRAYED IZUKU FOR YOU.

Katsuki: shut up bitch not my fault that you fell for it you belong to me not that pitiful Deku

Ochako: YOUR THE DEKU HERE YOH HOME WRECKER

Katsuki: once I get out I'll kill you and that dumbass son

Ochako: I won't let you get near my son you dog

As Katsuki smiled wickedly as shoto on the other end was pissed that he didn't have Momo at all. With him his family disowned him as they are now bankrupt because of his fuckery. With those who betrayed Izuku were in shit row due to their fuckery some tried to apologize to him so they have to pay what the Judge told them but it was all death ears. Right before they left Momo stopped right with Izuku and gave Nezu and the rest of the teachers a look.

Momo: this is what happens when you believed that dog and the daddy issue boy I specifically told you all that he was with me but no you believed in what you saw where clearly he's been with me.

As Momo took off the eye patch as most hero's were sick to their stomach that Izuku has a missing eye and Momo started crying.

Momo:*crying and pissed* THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SELF CENTER PRICK CAN GET AWAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE AIZAWA YOH LNEW ABOUT KATSUKI EVERYTHING LIKE HAS HE TRIED ATTACKING IZUKU WHEN WE ALL DID THE QUIRK TEST TELL YOU ANYTHING. HIM ALWAYS YELLING AT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON HIM GIVING OUT DEATH THREATS SAY ANYTHING AT ALL HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE AND HOW LAZY ARE YOU TI NOT EXPELL ANY FUCKING BODY BUT YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO BETRAY THE PERSON WHO BIST HIS ASS TO SAVE OURS.

As it hits Aizawa heavily that he simply allowed Katsuki to do everything even if he saw it and he didn't absolutely nothing to put the boy behind bars or expel him especially since he framed the boy he saw as a son and instantly became sad when he instantly betray him without giving a second thought.

Izuku:*finish putting on eyepatch* it's crazy too I saw you as a father you and All might but just one glance it's fuck Izuku Midoriya well now fuck you 2 as well and all of you who betrayed me i hate you all and I will never forgive wand I better have my compensation for everything you did and get out of my life.

As they left as Momo was still crying as they left. The hero's felt bad on how they treated him and that they were also exposed on what they done to him and now some crying that they allowed the abused happened. So now back in time Izumomo is at home as a family as a teenage girl with with hair with red eyes came and hugged her father as he hugs his daughter back.

Eri:*hugs and cries* welcome back dad I'm glad you are back home with us.

Izuku: I am too sweetheart

Eri: are you and mom gonna get married dad I really want you 2 to get married.

Izuku: we will snowball we will that is my goal.

As he romantically grabs her hand as she romantically grabs it back. Soon after the family of the Midoriya's and Yaoyorozu's starts to reminisce together and soon after they started the wedding plans. Soon after things started going back to normal like it used to one day as Izumomo were getting set on what to wear for their wedding as the 2 were on their date after 9 years. Izuku and Momo are having a wonderful time together as Izuku gotten bolder when he flirts with her as she loves every bit of it.