Izuku vs Shoto pt 3

Last time on betrayed Mechanical

Katsuki: you might as well kill me

Shoto: just tell me where Momo is and you and your children can live

Izuku: you might as well come at me then

Shoto started throwing ice at Izuku as he dodged them all as he saw that Katsuki was not joking at all about him not using his fire. As Shoto kept using ice as it was starting to  get boring for Izuku as he yawned at Shoto using his weak ass ice.

Izuku: are you done Icy bitch?

Shoto:*started to get freeze bites* (so cold cannot use fire)

Izuku: and why not jackass don't you even remember what I told you back at the sports festival.

Shoto: MY OLD MAN BRIBED YOU INTO SAYING THAT THIS FIRE IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE.

Izuku: then your just as weak then I should've spared Katsuki life now I regret doing that but then again both of you are on my hit list for framing and almost having me killed.

Shoto: you shouldn't have take my Momo

Izuku: bitch please Momo was bound to be on my dick since day one I'm glad she choose a person who'll give it their all then date a half ass bastard just as yourself you know what I got an idea.

Shoto: and what's that

Izuku: I should have Momo on mg dick tonight just to spite you since she has big toys and a big ass.

As shoto started to see that Momo only wants Izuku and that she can fuck him anytime she wants as he gotten angry and soon he used his fire side again just like the sports festival when he first faced Izuku.

Shoto: your gonna regret saying that about my bitch you damn nobody.

Soon after he was about to use his fire Izuku was ready to time it perfectly and soon after Shoto started and shot his fire and soon after a while Shoto laughed in his victory as he got done he wondered why did Katsuki lost to a person who doesn't have a quirk to begin with after All might took it. And now Izuku sighed heavily as it shocks Shoto to his core that  someone like Izuku was still alive.

Izuku: you know I don't know why bith he's and villains like you laugh like you won a trophy or something like come on now this is just to predictable and before you even ask how did k survive like I did with Katsuki is because I GOT A FUCKING SHEILD AROUND ME DAMNIT.

Shoto: oh I didn't even know- wait what a shield how the hell do you have a shield?

Izuku: because my fucking quirk is ALL FOR FUCKING ONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Shoto: well this time you better hope your shield doesn't come out on this one.

As shoto used his fire and ice but this time nothing happened. As he looks at Izuku who just stood there and before he said anything he looks around to see if Aizawa was around which made Izuku smirk a little.

Izuku: imma let you know he's not here.

Shoto: so you erase quirk.

Izuku: no I fucking took it like I did this dog here surprisingly we haven't moved at all from this spot.

As shoto ran to Izuku throwing every punch at Izuku as Izuku dodged every single one of them until Shoto got tired. For awhile Shoto kept up with pace and about 45 minutes in he started to get tired and stop throwing punches.

Shoto:*huffing* *huffing* *huffing* *starting to break* what can't you just die like the Deku you are?

Izuku: because I'm the damn menace that walks this world the moment you framed me for the women who doesn't want your ugly as you throw a damn fit like a damn child. Like seriously what women would want a man child as a life partner.

Shoto: is that who I am a man child?

Izuku: yes you are now let me do you this favor and end your miserable life before before I do that this is what you said in the letter.

As Izuku literally obliterated Shoto before killing him. Right now Shoto is totally fucked up to the point where he cannot see anymore and now Izuku kid up his hand and cut him down straight in the middle as both sides of him fell on 2 different sides. Now that Izuku was done with the 2 idiot duo he left and saw that everything is starting to go back to normal as everyone was fixing things up.

That's the end of this chapter last chapter left is epilogue