False allegations

Days after the incident that Tenya caused he went to the corrupted police and told them and even paid them due to him being a hero and soon they went to Momo company.  Right now they are trying to arrest everyone was conspiring with Momo which they wasn't and it caught the attention of Momo as she heard from a few floors and went to see what happened.

Momo: what's going on here?

Corrupted officer: ma'am you and the rest are under arrest for an assault on a hero.

Momo: let him go now before I have the police commissioner here.

Corrupted officer: no ma'am now do as I say or you'll get tased.

Momo: oh really? You'll tase a pregnant women because she told you to get your hands off of her employees.

As the corrupted police officer got his taser out and Momo eyes glowed and next thing the cops were in cuffs then her employees. She told her employees to sit them down as they did as they thanked her for freeing them.  Momo has created a phone to call the police commissioner.

Momo: yes..... uh huh.......yes I have sum of your corrupted officers I also find out that they were paid by a hero......ok thank you

As Izuku made it and saw a few corrupt officers there with cuffs on them and used his quirk to see what has conspired and saw that they were paid by Tenya and walks towards Momo who was talking and gave her coffee as she took it and joined in the conversation.

Izuku: so what's gonna happen to them now?

Momo: I'm not sure but they are fired from the company and for that blue hair jackass the hero commission is coming to deal with him.

On cue the commissioner for the police and hero came Momo explained to them what the officer has done and gave them video evidence of what they did to her employees. As the police took the corrupted officer away Momo focused her attention to the hero commission.

Momo: they were paid to do what they did.

Sarah(hero commission):  and who could possibly pay them to do this?

Momo: the pro hero Tenya Iida and be mindful he's gonna lie and say he didn't do it get detective Nasoma  to question him and tell him to watch out for bribery.

Nasoma: you don't have to worry about that if he tries that he's gonna get charged for bribery of a detective.

On cue as he said that Momo nodded to it and asked her employees if they were ok due to Tenya foolishness. Days go by and soon Tenya was arrested for the false allegations that was against Momo and her company and he tried denying it saying that he did no such thing. He was sent in for questioning as he failed every single question that Nasoma gave him as Tenya "tried" to bribe him and Nasoma assaulted him for bribery which he had every right to do so and told him that everything he has done and said will be against him in court as Tenya made an assault against an officer which he was also charged with. And soon the court came and Tenya was sent to prison for false allegations,bribery,resisting arrest,making a conspiracy against Momo and Izuku along with the company that they were involved as to what he has done, and finally assaulting a officer as he tries to tell them that he assaulted him first but fell on death ears.

Tenya was now a convicted criminal who has no shame in the world and every cent that his company had went towards Izuku as his went a bit higher from the rest who had to pay Izuku for damages. He is set for life in prison for everything he has done and that he won't be seeing the day of light again. As Tenya curse Izuku and Momo for ruining his life which was already ruined to begin with due to the betrayal and making a fool of himself. After he was sentenced to life imprisonment the hero commissioner cracked down on fake hero's and to their amazement they caught a lot of fake hero's as they also got imprisonment and now they cracked down on what's their reasoning of being a hero and if they saw that it was just to be famous and not caring for the people of Japan or that they really meant being a hero for the people of Japan.