Little Midoriyas

It's been months now since Momo has been pregnant with Izuku child more like children they both was told that they are having twins right now and soon after Momo final month of being pregnant she is now having the twins. Right now she's being rushed to the hospital and she is screaming in pain some fake hero's tried stoping them due to how fast Izuku was speeding as Izuku used his quirk to blind the fake hero's so that they can get to the hospital. Now that he made it with his wife the nurses and doctors saw that Momo is in labor and put her in the bed and took her to a room so she can fully deliver her twins.

Hour later

Izuku is pacing back and forth and trying to calm down but couldn't as he doesn't want to lose his wife and children. Soon after a while the doctors and nurses came out as he went up to them.

Izuku: am I able to see my wife and twins?

Doctor: yes you can Mr.Midoriya all 3 of the girls are ready to see you.

Izuku:(girls?)

As Izulu walks in he see his wife with twin girls in her arms.

Momo: ssssh they are sleeping

As he walks towards them and wrapped his arm around her with the girls in her arms as she offer the youngest girl to Izuku as he accepted it and took his youngest daughter.

Flip the position the other way and that Izuku is missing an eye.

Izuku:*kisses her forehead* you did so well Mi-Chan

Momo: thank you baby what should we name them?

Izuku: since you did most of the work how about you name them honey.

Momo: how about Izumi and Alice?

Izuku: that is wonderful dear

Soon Momo went to sleep with Izumi in her arms still as Izuku put Alice in the bin as he took Izumo and put her in the same bin with her twin sister. Soon after a few days Momo was told she can leave after her numbness went away after giving birth Momo went on home with Izuku with the twins as both Eri and Kota came back home and get to know the twins. As they were spending time there was a knock on the door and Izuku went to go check to see who it was and saw it was a fake hero.

Izuku: what do you want?

Fake hero: we are here to arrest you and your wife?

Izuku: for what exactly what have we done wrong?

Fake hero: you were driving recklessly a few days ago now turn yourself on or else I'll use force.

Izuku: you do you my wife was in labor that day right how dumb are you?

Fake hero: sir stop resisting before I have to use force

As Izuku was closing the door the fake hero put his foot between it and forcefully open the door back as Izuku took his quirk and used a wind quirk to push him out forcefully.

Izuku: don't think that just because your a hero doesn't mean that you have the right to force yourself in my house.

Fake hero: your gonna regret this I swear.

Izuku: *sighs*(this is not gonna end well isn't it)

As Izuku went back to his family as they were confused as to what was happening.

Eri: dad who was that at the door?

Izuku: fake

Kota: same one who tried to stop you days ago when Mom was in labor?

Izuku: yea I took his quirk as well so he won't have any ideas about destroying my property.

Momo: he's gonna try and get the hero commissioner isn't he?

Izuku: yes but what he doesn't know is that he's gonna end up in prison after I expose him for who he really is.

Momo: which is?

Izuku: rape,killing,working with villains, attempting to rape,false imprisonment,false plea and much more

Momo: so life sentence then with no parole?

Izuku: yes that is what he's exactly looking at.

As they continue enjoying their time together as a family the twins gotten used of their new home and family days goes by since the fake hero tried to arrest Izuku and Momo and soon there's a knock with the couple forgetting what happened as they opened the door and see the fake hero along with the hero commissioners.

Izuku: may I help you all?

Sarah:(hero commission) yes um this hero here said that you were speeding the day of xxxxxxx is there a reason why your not cooperating with him?

Izuku: well yes there is a reason the things is I've been telling him that the day he stopped us was when I had to take my wife to the hospital due to her being on labor with my twins.

Fake hero: he's lying Ms.Sarah he is just using that as an excuse to get away with breaking the law.

Sarah: you say that your wife was having twins the day he stopped you I need you to show that your wife has twins to prove that you didn't break the law.

Izuku: sure thing Ms. Sarah I can definitely show you so you won't think that I broke any laws.

As he opens the door as they see Momo with a pair of twins in her hand who are sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Sarah: thank you for cooperating with us sorry to cause you trouble sir.

Izuku: it's ok but may I tell you what this hero has done over the years?

Sarah: what do you mean?

Izuku: this hero here is fake all he care about is fame and money I repeatedly told him about my wife being in labor and he doesn't care and he done more things and don't care about the people he work for.

Sarah: oh really like what

As Izuku told her what he said to Momo before as Sarah looked at the fake hero who was sweating bullets that he was found out and he got arrested for fraud as he was yelling and screaming to be let go and allow him to continue to do what he does but it fell on death ears. After that was taking care of the twins was crying due to the fake hero screaming like a dumbass. Both izumomo calmed them down as they stopped crying as they know that the bad man was gone.

Momo: have the nerve to try and get us arrested for something stupid l.

Izuku: I know but it's all over now.

After they laid down the twins they went to the kitchen and Izuku hugged her from the back.

Izuku: I love you baby I always will no matter how many years it takes.

Momo: me too honey I love you so much.

That's the end of this chapter