She sobbed and held her tightly. Tiny droplets of tears also fell from Minjeong's eyes.

"M-Minjeong ah..." Jimin sobbed, looking up at her, "...W-what h-happened...?"

Minjeong could feel her body shaking from the sobs and the shock.

"...W-Win-"

"-I'm sorry..." She closed her eyes tightly, "...I-I was in a coma, Jimin..." She took in a shaky breath, fresh tears coming out "...I-I'm so sorry..."

"...We had a baby, Minjeong...a boy-"

"-I know-"

"-I-I c-couldn't keep him I-I-"

She leaned her forehead against hers, hearing her sobbing again as she clutched on her clothes.

"...Jimin..."

She was completely taken by surprise as Minjeong kissed her all of a sudden.

It felt so right and perfect inside of her head.

It was like their lips were destined to kiss each other.

...

"Yu Jimin, will you marry me?"

"...Minjeong..."

"...I love you. I love you so much."

...

"...You didn't fail," She whispered, "I did-"

Jimin kissed her, cutting her words. She tugged on her black hair and pulled her against her even more strongly, making the kiss grow hotter. Soon enough, she parted her lips wide and Minjeong shoved her tongue inside of her mouth. Jimin took in a deep breath and kissed her back, her chest heaving up and down heavily and she held onto her with more strength.

They parted briefly and stared into each other's eyes, as if silently talking between themselves. The way she held onto her, the way she stared at her. Jimin knew what she wanted. And, to be honest, she wanted the very same thing. She breathed in shakingly, staring at her lips, then up at her eyes. She was going to say something, but she just couldn't talk as she saw the honesty in her gaze.

Jimin softly kissed her lips, gulping down for a brief moment before Minjeong leaned in and kissed her back. Jimin followed her as she started to guide her towards the room they used to sleep in; and Jimin parted softly from her as Minjeong spun them around and closed the door with her back, and leaned in to kiss her again.

Feeling her hand rubbing her thigh as if pulling her, she jumped lightly, and Minjeong helped Jimin wrap her legs around her waist.

Both stumbled down on the bed, and Minjeong fell above her. Jimin parted her lips as she kept kissing her, feeling her hand going underneath her jacket and t-shirt.

"...Jimin."

Minjeong leaned her forehead against hers, breathing deeply.

"I...I love you so much."

Jimin smiled back, looking carefully at Minjeong's teary eyes with her blurred own.

"I love you too..." She whispered, before claiming her lips again.

Jimin slowly held onto her coat and began to take it off of her body as Minjeong's hand went up her back, caressing her skin as she pulled her clothes up. Her hands held Minjeong's coat and began pulling it down her shoulders; Jimin felt her taking her hand off of her body as she took her arm off of the sleeve. Jimin pushed the coat to the other side and finally took it off of her, throwing it away with her help. Jimin's hands then went to her chest, as she started unbuttoning her white shirt's buttons one by one, as she kissed her slowly and passionately.