Each one of them held a curious expression, eager to bombard her with questions. "HOW DID YOU AND SENKU MEET" all of them simultaneously asked.

"Well it's a long story" she scratched her cheek with her index finger.

Meanwhile on the men's side.

Kinro had to wrestle Ginro in order to stop him from peeking. The others laughed at the ordeal while Senku just had his face on the palm of his hand, leaning against the sides of the crater.

His hair had dropped down to his shoulders now due to the water.

His face contorted into confusion when intense laughing was heard from the girl's side. He could clearly distinguish her giggles from the sea of others.

He leaned further towards the side, what he didn't expect though was Ginro causing the barrier to fall. Immediately, shrieks were heard as both groups stared at each other. Everyone stayed below the water just so their parts could be covered.

"This a turn of events" [Name] smiled.

In the corner of her eye, she could see a naked Ginro shooting upwards by the blood coming from his nose. She then spotted Senku and oh boy did he look good.

She should really persuade him to ditch the leek hairstyle.

Her body was still under water as she moved forward to get closer to him. He knew he shouldn't be staring, besides it was not like him. But, hormones are at its peak in teenage years and he cursed them for it.

"Are you not enjoying yourself, Senku?" She tilted against the side while Kinro shouted at everyone to close their eyes.

'Don't look, don't look' his mind thought as he replied back with a close eyed smile. "No, we could be almost finished with the remaining work yet we have to do this instead"

"Oh shut up, it doesn't hurt to relax in a while" she pouted and flicked his forehead with her finger.

She really was ethereal..

Her cracks were fully visible and glistening from the water. Instinctively, he reached out for her collar bone and ran his fingers over it, gliding swiftly.

This was the second time Senku had done this.

[Name] could feel her skin get goosebumps by his touch. His fingers then tilted her chin slightly up, as they both got closer to each other.

That's when they noticed the silence of others and stopped instantly.

Everyone was staring at them, holding in their gasps and aww's. [Name] whipped her head away, hoping to calm down her speeding heart rate. Just like her, Senku did the same and looked away.

'Crap' he ran his finger through his wet hair, looking distraught. 'Another obstacle in the path to civilisation, though I didn't consider this in the list of possibilities.' he thought.

'I really have fallen for her' he covered his mouth with his hand, his face heating up rapidly. He mentally cursed Gen for predicting this.

He eventually noticed that everyone had left the hot springs silently, leaving them both alone.

"[Name]" he sighed as he put his hands on her shoulders, making her look directly into his eyes. She gasped a bit, not expecting the sudden action. "Yes?"

"What happened at Tsukasa's empire?" He kept the gaze on her face.

"Well" she trailed starting the story. She didn't leave out any information, okay well maybe she skipped over the kissing part BUT the important things were said.

"My fingers are getting wrinkly" she grimaced looking at them. She slowly started making her way out of the water, not caring if Senku saw her naked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" before anything was exposed, Senku pulled her back down, causing a splash.

"HELLO?? I'M GETTING OUT??" She shouted at him as she rubbed her elbow which had gotten hurt when he smacked her down.

"YOU'RE NAKED" Senku shook her, not understanding why she doesn't see the issue.

"YOU'RE LITERALLY AROMANTIC, HOW IS ME BEING NAKED GOING TO AFFECT YOU?" she emphasised with her hands, not getting the problem.

"IT DOESN'T" He lied, in fact it would be ingrained into his mind. Now that he knew that he had feelings for her, he wanted to tread lightly. She was right, it wouldn't HAVE affected Senku, but now it absolutely would.

"How about this?" he paused, calming her protesting figure. "We turn our backs on each other and walk out at the same time. It's the most logical solution to avoid disagreements"

She seemed to understand as she nodded. Truthfully, she was sort of disappointed. Maybe she wasn't attractive enough to  catch even the slightest bit of his attention.

Whatever, she loved how she was and nothing could bring her down about it.

Her disappointment was more related to how she couldn't see Senku bare. 'Don't be a whore, [Name]' she smacked herself, feeling her imagination running wild.

They both got up and started exiting the hot springs while grabbing their towels. [Name] stretched her arms, feeling fully energised and pumped for the next day.

Senku did the same but not before sparing a slight glance at her naked back. His neck started heating up as he walked away, grumbling something about killing Gen.

On the other side, two idiots snickered behind a tree that was close by. They high-fived each other and claimed it was a mission success. After all, they orchestrated everything from the beginning.

The plan wasn't about them having a kiss or something along the lines, no, it was for Senku to understand what he's been pushing back.

"He finally realised it" both Kohaku and Gen beamed.

A/N
Did y'all miss me? I apologise for the wait, I was too busy doing mystic messenger. DAMN YOU SAERANS ROUTE, WHY U SO EXPENSIVE

Also, if this was not an ff, Senku would have NEVER fallen for anyone. But cause this IS a ff, it's bound to happen so.

He might be OOC this chapter and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.