Chapter 9

It wasn't very comfortable to say that I cried in front of people I have only known for a few hours but all the pent-up emotions broke down at once I saw the feelings passed through Alessandro's or should I say my father's face

I pulled away from him gently even though I did not want to move from his embrace and wiped my tears giving all of them a small smile. 

I wanted to be in his arms and feel the warmth of a parent but I did not want to hurt myself if he or his family hurts me. I wanted to see them and then decide if I can open up to him.

I kept my blank mask back in its place ignoring the hurt looks on their faces. I need to keep my emotions in check for what I am about to say next.

I stood and walked to my desk and switched on the jammer under it. I turned to them to see them looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I switched on the jammers to stop any listening bugs. What I am about to say is to stay between us and if you wish you can say to the people you trust." 

They all nodded their heads understanding the situation. I sat in my previous seat and took a deep breath and let the words out of my mouth "I need your help."

"Of course, principessa. We will help you. Family always comes first. But can you tell me with what you need help?" Vincenzo asked softly with love.

I let the words slip out before I bail out. "THE RUSSIAN MAFIA" 

All hell broke loose after those words. Everyone except Alessandro was yelling and Giovanni punched the wall making me flinch involuntarily.

Alessandro was watching me closely and held my hand after watching me flinch with the yelling. "STOP" he demanded.

Everyone turned towards me with his command seeing my face they controlled their anger and sat in their seats. Alessandro turned towards me and said softly "Explain clearly, darling. Take your time." 

"I can't give you all the details right now. But, my mother sold me to the Russian Mafia when I was 8 years old. That's where I met Alex and Axel, the one you met earlier, and also others. It took us 5 years to escape. Then with the help of Axel and Alex, I found LYSS company. Axel takes care of the meetings on my behalf as I did not make any appearance and Alex is my second-in-command. It's been almost 3 years but now Ivan is sending his men after me which means he is soon going to come after me. So I need your help in killing him." I explained to them.

They all had different types of rage on their faces with their hands clenching into fists. Alessandro had rage in his eyes but asked "What did he do to you, darling?" 

I smiled slightly and said, " That's a story for another time though that I will tell you eventually but not right now. You can ask any other questions but just not about my past. Just don't check it without my permission I will tell you about it myself. Just don't break my trust by checking it. And also know that if you are willing to help me then he is going to come after you as well. I want you to know the danger you are going to face. If you do not want to go after him, that's okay too. Know that just because you are related to me does not mean you need to help me. "

"We will promise to not check it, principessa. We don't know what you faced in the past but just know we will be there always for you. Take your time and be comfortable with us to tell us about your past. We are also proud that you founded one of the top companies in the world in such a short time. The Russian Mafia has always caused problems for us and we have been trying to kill Ivan for many years now. We are happy to help you but I think you should leave this problem to us. We will protect you." said Vincenzo and others nodded their heads agreeing with him

I chuckled and started laughing but stopped after a few seconds wiping the tear from my eye I said " I am in this just as you are. I can protect myself very well. I know better than all of you, so you will be needing me and my men there."

Gavin suddenly sat straight startling the others and looked straight at me and asked "What do you mean earlier by second-in-command and your men, Stella?" The others also tensed upon hearing the question.

I just chuckled and stood facing them and said "Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Alessia Alessandra Gianna Bellardini, the founder of LYSS companies and the leader of the Nyx Devils gang." I was amused at their starstruck and frozen expressions.

"