Chapter 6

It was very quiet after my daughter left the place as if the calm before the storm

I think it's the calmness after the storm.

My daughter- I don't know from where and when that thought came and she may also not be my daughter. But it would be ridiculous to even think she is not my daughter as she was the spitting image of me with the same brown hair and eye color. 

She can be considered a spitting female and a young version of me.

But I cannot wind my mind around the fact that I have a daughter whom I have no idea of. 

She is very similar to me and even with a blank face and cold look. But it also held pain and anguish in her eyes even though it was easy to miss when you do not observe properly.

She was also the first to stand against me without backing down. It made me think about what she experienced to make her so strong and cold. 

And it fears me to know about them.

I have only met her for an hour and I was already starting to consider her as my daughter. 

After Vivian betrayed me, I did not even think about love anymore and left her. But seeing as Alessia refer to her mother as an egg donor and for hiding my daughter from me for 15 years, I want to torture her and drag her down to the pits of hell.

I wanted to know what happened to Alessia and I also want her to tell me all the things she suffered. But I know it will not be as easy as it seems to be. 

I wanted to protect her the moment she said she was my daughter and someone was after her. But I know it will not be easy as she has a certain aura and power radiating from her which is similar to mine and my dad's.

All of us sitting in the living room with our thoughts and dad was smiling so hard it was starting to creep us out.

"Are you okay, dad?" I asked. He raised his head from his thoughts and nodded saying "I have a granddaughter and you are a father." 

" Don't be so sure, she might not be Aless's daughter," said Gio

"Are you blind or an idiot? How can you not see that she is so much like your brother and she even has the same eyes as Aless and your grandfather?" said dad looking at Gio as if he was an idiot.

I mean he is an idiot if he thinks she might be not my daughter.

Gio grunted not answering. Dad said smiling "Your grandparents and uncles are going to be very happy and your mother is going to be ecstatic."

Of course, there is no girl born in our family for almost 5 generations.

"Mom... Fuck mom and the others are going to be here in almost 4 hours. What do we say to her?" cried Ethan.

We all panicked as we know mom and the other ladies are going to have our heads if they know how we treated Alessia and also let her go after she came here.

 "You are not going to tell anything to your mom and the others even children. Once we know the results and talk to Alessia we will then tell them. You are going to face my wrath if you open your mouth." Dad said glaring at Gavino, Gio, and Ethan.

They all gulped nervously and nodded their heads frantically. "Get ready everyone. We leave at 11 exactly." I ordered and left the living room to get ready knowing that the results are going to change our lives for either the better or worse.