𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Derek got on top of me and turned me around "What are you doing?" I chuckle.

He pulls up my dress and throws my thong on the floor as he wraps my legs around his head.

Josie sighs "Really? In front of me?" Then storms off.

ACE ROSSO

"What do you mean she's busy? We're supposed to be working." I say annoyed with Sage to Liam.

"I her she is at home because i heard her voice in the background." Liam shook his head.

We're arrive at her house and as we're about to open the door we hear loud moaning, Liams eyebrows raise with surprise "Is she and.. Josie doing it?"

"I don't know.." I say confused, Then i realised there could be a chance it's a man and not her best friend so i slam the door open.

I see Sage on the couch with her eyes flickering and a man eating her out "Get off her." I shout.

He moves and Sage stays there not moving and her eyes wondering all around the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Liam asked as we stand over her.

He laughs psychologically "She's just having fun."

Josie walks in "Thank god your here." She whispered trying not to let the psycho here.

"I'm going to go, I have a few people i have to do." The man nodded and left with his weird looking bag.

"I'm scared, This man she met last night and only learned his name today and i found out he had been getting her to do drugs." Josie explains to us.

My face clenched "He what?"

Sage stands up "Guys stop talking about me like i'm not here, I'm fine." She smiled.

"We have a interview." Liam says to her grabbing her arm "Hurry up."

We get her into the car and she sits there and shakes "Look at me." I say lifting her chin and looking in her eyes "Her pupils are fucking massive."

"Shit." Liam says to himself stressed out.

"Don't yell." Sage said nervous. I look into her eyes and stare at her face "Why do you hate me Ace?"

"Stop." I breathe out.

"I don't hate you." She mumbles.

I look at her feeling surprised.

"I love you." She said as her eyes became glossy "But i can never be with you because you will hurt me again."

"What did he give you?" I ask her as i brush her hair behind her ear.

"Just a couple of pills, Today." She answered me.

We arrive and we're about to get out of the car, Liam gets out and i'm alone with her. I hold her cheeks "Stay calm don't do anything stupid."

She looks at me and nod with her Bambi eyes.

I grab her hand and we walk inside "Welcome, Take a seat." They say to us.

We take a seat and Sages hands are shaking so i hold them.

The people interviewing smiled at each other. "What was your experience filming this movie?"

"It was very uhm, Fun. I loved hanging out with everyone and making new friends on set." Sage nods.

"It was a very professional work place, We were all so dedicated to making the movie perfect and i'm sure everyone will enjoy it."

The interviewer nods "When is the release date?"

"First of July." Sage tells them.

"Ohh so soon." She smiled.

We finish the interview "I don't feel well." Sage starts crying.

I grab onto her and get into the backseat with her "What's wrong?"

She starts crying and hides her face into my shirt. I held onto her and let her cry.

I felt angry at Josie for letting this happen to her, She may of not wanted it to but she let it happen.

Sage had lost a older brother due to drugs and it happened right in front of her.

"Why did you do that?" I ask Sage. 

She shrugs "I don't think it's that big of a deal. I just don't feel well at the moment."

"You know why you shouldn't be doing it Bambi." I rock her.