Chapter 28 - You Painted My Body, So I'll Paint Yours

Start from the beginning

"The throbbing between your legs should go away soon," Loki said.

"Good because I'm going to want you between my legs soon," you teased, poking Loki's chest. He scoffed but let out a laugh anyway. Loki pulled himself out of bed and waved on a pair of black pants. He walked around to your side of the bed and scooped you up into his arms. "Where are we going?"

"You need to eat. We did some seriously strenuous activities last night," Loki said. He magicked a loose fitting silk robe onto you, one that wouldn't hurt your bruises. "I put a spell on Cooper so he can't see the marks on you. I have a feeling he would kill me if he did."

"Smart," you said, resting your head on Loki's shoulder as he carried you into the living room. You took in a deep breath and admired the smell of his body. Even when he went to put you down onto the couch, you clung to him. "Don't go."

Loki looked at you with a small smile. "I won't."

He sat down with you and you curled up on his lap, careful not to put too much pressure on your ass. The sound of a collar shaking filled the room as Cooper walked in from the kitchen. He yawned and laid down at the bottom of the couch. Loki smirked, kicked his feet up and rested them on top of Cooper's back. Cooper growled and bit Loki's ankle. Loki grunted in annoyance and you began laughing.

"You sort of deserved that," you said. Loki grimaced but you just reached up to kiss his cheek. "I love you, you know that."

"Yeah, yeah," Loki snorted.

Loki waved his hand and summoned a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. Loki collected the food onto a fork and began feeding it to you. You chewed quietly, enjoying being so close to Loki while he took care of you. After swallowing a mouthful of eggs, you peered up at him.

"Last time you fed me, you ended up sitting me on your lap to warm your cock for two hours," you noted.

"Don't tempt me. I don't care how sore your little cunt is. I'll do it again," Loki chuckled, his threat completely serious. You squeaked and quickly took more food into your mouth. You did not want to admit that the thought of warming Loki's cock even in your tender state was highly enticing. You shifted in his arms as Loki took a bite of toast. "So, what is on your agenda for today, little one?"

"I'm going to work on some art," you said, picking up a piece of bacon and eating it.

"Pet, this isn't because of what happened yesterday, is it?" Loki sighed, giving you a concerned look. You shook your head as you swallowed the bacon. Loki picked the remaining nub from your hand and popped it into his mouth.

"No, it's not. I actually feel really inspired today. Last night helped clear my mind a lot," you admitted. You brushed your fingers over your inner thighs and sighed pleasantly.

"That is the pleasure of activities like that," Loki murmured, kissing your temple. "It helps release the pent up stress and frustrations in our body."

"Thank you for taking care of me," you hummed. Loki removed his lips from your temple and placed them on yours. You kissed him slowly, savoring in the sweet taste of his lips. There was a gentle tugging on your toe and you pulled away to find Cooper lightly nipping you. "Are you hungry, boy?"

Cooper pawed the ground and whimpered with excitement. You turned to Loki and gave him pleading eyes. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I'll take care of it. Can you get your supplies together while I feed him?" Loki asked.

"Yes, Master," you giggled.

"Good girl." Loki pecked your lips before gently sliding you off of his lap and onto the couch. Your sore bum hit the cushions but you were beginning to get used to the dull ache. Loki stood up and clapped his hands together. "Come on, rat."