Chapter 27 - You're A Pain In My Ass. Literally.

Depuis le début

Loki turned to watch you as you sauntered across the room. Now, his cock was rock hard, straining and in need of sinking inside of you again. "You temptress!"

"Your temptress," you practically purred, sending him a flirtatious grin. Your eyes fell to his cock and he watched your cheeks flush a few shades deeper. "Can't get enough of me, huh?"

"No, I can't," Loki agreed, stalking towards you. "I always want you, little girl."

"I would say prove it but..." You gestured to his cock and giggled again. Loki's nostrils flared and he pinned you against the wall, his hard body pressed against yours. His cock nudged against your stomach and you whimpered with need.

"I think someone needs to remember her place here," Loki whispered, his nose brushing along your cheek. "You sassy little thing."

"What are you going to do to me, Master? Are you going to -" The shrill sound of your phone ringing cut you off. You groaned and hit your head back against the wall. "Fuck! Not again!"

"Ignore it," Loki murmured. "Focus on me. Focus on your Master."

Loki could tell you were trying, but even he was distracted by the persistent ringing of your phone. When the noise finally cut off, he sighed in relief. But moments later, it began again. Loki growled and walked over to the bed, snatching your phone off of it. When he read the name, his eyes rolled.

"She's calling," he said plainly.

"Gretchen?" you asked, walking towards him from your spot on the wall. You looked at the phone and confirmed it was indeed Gretchen. You sighed and grimaced at the phone. "I don't want to answer it."

"You know what will happen if you don't," Loki grunted. "She'll just keep calling."

The phone disconnecting and then ringing only moments later confirmed Loki's statement.

When you didn't make any effort to reach for the phone, Loki rolled his eyes and answered the call.

"Gretchen," he said, not offering any sort of greeting. The line was quiet and Loki could only assume she was registering him answering.

"Prince Loki!" she squealed. "You're back from Asgard."

"I am," he lied plainly. "What do you want?"

"Oh...sorry if I'm interrupting..." Gretchen said nervously. Loki rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to her gather her thoughts. "It...it's so nice to hear your voice."

Loki watched jealousy flash in your eyes and he pulled you against his body, hand settling on the small of your back. "I'm glad you think so. Now I am a busy man so I will ask again - what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over, actually. I really enjoyed coming over yesterday and I thought it would only be nice to return the favor," Gretchen said. Loki wanted to say no. He wanted time alone with you to finish what was started. But then, he remembered the beautiful smile on your face yesterday and the glimmering in your eyes at having your friend back. Even Loki could admit that the conversation was pleasant yesterday. He looked down at you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

"We'll be over later," Loki muttered.

"We?" Gretchen hesitantly asked. There was a pause and then a nervous laugh. "Oh, yeah. Silly me, you're with her! Duh, okay! I'll text her the address. Bye, my Prince!"

Loki hung up without saying goodbye. It felt odd that she had completely forgotten about you, though that could be attributed to the shock of talking to him. He tossed the phone away from him and sighed.