Chapter 22 - A Friendly Face In A Far Away Place

Start from the beginning

Loki understood it. It was the same thing that happened to him when he was almost assassinated at such a young age. There were moments when he would be fine and then something would haunt him - the dark, the feeling of his sheets, the clatter of a knife - and he would be thrusted back into the memories of his killer kneeling over him. Even now, Loki could say he was not truly over what happened when he was younger. Yes, he could wake up without seeing the silhouette of his assassin over him anymore - he attributed that completely to your warm, delightful presence - but he still could smell the sweat of the man in the quietest moments of loneliness. Loki hated seeing this same thing happening to you and he would do anything in his power to stop it.

So, he decided that you needed to get out. You needed to distract yourself and be presented with so much happiness that at least for one night, you could forget about what happened. Luckily for Loki, he knew exactly what to do.

You were sitting on the couch, legs crossed as you read through a book you had snatched from your shelf. Loki walked into the room, sat down beside you, and plucked the book from your hand. He tossed it over his shoulder and smirked.

"I was reading that," you giggled.

"Not anymore," Loki said with a shrug. "Now be a good girl and spread your legs."

The innocent smile on your face faded away as Loki's words registered in your head. He was giving you an expectant look, the patience he held wearing thinner the longer it took you to do as he commanded. Clearing your throat, you shifted a bit as you unfolded your legs and spread them. Loki rolled his eyes and tugged your legs wider. You yelped as his hand began running up and down the front of your panties. He could feel your wetness seeping through the fabric and he chuckled knowingly.

"Already getting so wet for me, pet," Loki purred. His fingers danced over your clothed clit and you whimpered. "Oh, you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," you moaned. Loki watched you with keen interest. Your body was writhing and twisting and his fingers were only ghosting over you. He chuckled and bent his head down to kiss your neck, a move that earned him more whimpering and moaning.

"I adore you," Loki whispered into your neck. He could feel you shiver and it sent a pulse of arousal straight to his cock. Loki pushed your panties to the side and slid his middle finger inside of you. Your body froze for a moment before relaxing into his touch. You rocked down against his hand as Loki dragged his lips over your jaw. "You're so perfect."

"Oh, fuck. You can't just s-say things like that t-to me, Loki," you gasped as he curled his finger inside of you.

"Mmm, why not?" Loki asked as his thumb caressed your swollen clit. "Am I not allowed to worship you, princess?"

"Not if you don't want me to cum right away!" you whined as Loki pressed his thumb harder against you. Your back arched as the speed of Loki's finger increased inside of you, curling and tapping every inch of warm wall he could reach. Loki laughed and grabbed your face with his other hand to turn you towards him.

"I love you," Loki said before crashing his lips to yours. You grabbed his shoulders and held him close to you, his mouth moving like sin against yours. His finger curled inside of you, pressing into you in a come-hither motion that had you moaning down his throat. When Loki pulled back, his pupils were blown wide. "Let me show you how much I love you."

"I love you too, Mas - oh fuck!" you squealed as Loki sank to his knees, pulled your panties down, and buried his head between your thighs. Two fingers were inserted inside of you now as his tongue licked at your clit. He moaned into your cunt and your hands flew down to tangle in his dark hair. Loki kept his eyes on you as he devoured you.