Destruction of the console and the true power of the prime

(Bee plays Saturday night alright for fighting by Elton John)

Prime: Everyone, guard the bridge! Elena, shut it
down!

Noah: We gotta give her some cover!

Optimus Primal: We'll clear the way.

Noah: That's what I'm talking about.

Elena: Punch in an access code. How hard could that be?

Elena: Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

Optimus Prime: Just you and me, Scourge! Let's end this once and for all!

Scourge: (to Unicron) Master, the reinforcements!

Elena: Alright, I got this.

Noah: Let's go, Bee!

Bee and Noah drive up the ramp, destroying the Terracons left and right so they will have the most attention on them while they don't bother going after Elena while she's trying to stop the trans key from turning and not letting unicron come to earth.

Bumblebee: (audio clip from Scarface) Say hello to my little friend!

Bee sees Tristan all chained up at the end and he was being tortured so he was going all out on the terracons and started blasting them to smithereens and used his radio to do a battle cry

Scourge: master please let me kill the welp.

Unicron: do as you wish scourge he is useless to me now kill the human.

Scourge: with pleasure, my master

Noah: We gotta hurry!

Elena: Last one.

Scourge was fighting prime and when he pushed him off he transformed his hand into the cannon and pointed at Tristan ready to fire.

Scourge: too bad prime that everyone around you keeps on dying because of you and now you will have this human death on your conscience now because you will let them die by my hand.

Prime looks at Tristan who was barely moving after being electrocuted and tortured for most of the battle and he sees that if he would try to get scourge would already fire at Tristan and killing him so prime couldn't take the risk of losing a human life. He wouldn't forgive self for it until he sees bumblebee at the corner of his eye.

Bee: (radio quoting Luke Skywalker from return of the Jedi)

Bumblebee then fires both his weapons at scourge blinding him to give Optimus a chance to apprehend him while they save Tristan's life Optimus looks happy and yells.

Optimus: Bee save Tristan I got scourge on my own you go save your friend.

So bumblebee ran to the pillar that was holding Tristan. He jumps onto it grabbing Tristan shakes him to see if he was alive, but bee fears, the worst that he lost his friend already until he heard from him Tristan was barely moving and breathing, barely until he heard him say something that was barely even audible. Understood him.

Tristan: took you long enough it's good to have you back bee.

Bee: (radio) easy mister I've got you

(Start video at 0:57 and just think bumblebee said Mr. instead of miss scene from Superman 78 with his radio.)

Tristan(weak): I know you got me but you got my bag since I can wake up quickly with those adrenaline shot I have in the satchel just give it to me.

Back to the battle

Noah: Yeah! Yeah, you ugly mother-!

When a big scorpion terracon comes to attack. Noah. Optimus primal jumps on it and saves her from getting hurt.while that prime and scourge are fighting and prime stabs scourge in the back and try to end scourge.

Prime: You will never see Unicron take this world!

Elena put in the last code in the console to turn off the transwarp machine so unicron cannot come to earth.

Noah: You did it! Brooklyn, baby!

Tristan (weak): let's go

Scourge: No! Unicron will prevail!

[His arm forms into a cannon to aim at Elena.]

Noah: Elena!

[As Scourge fires, Noah jumps in and saves Elena while the blast hits the control panel.]

Prime: I've had enough! (cuts off both of Scourge's arms and strikes his blade through his head) Time to show you the real power of a Prime!

[He pulls the Terrorcon's head off, killing him. Then, Prime grabs Bumblebee's insignia from his corpse.]

Prime: This belongs to a friend of mine!

Elena looks both at the panel and prime, knowing that she failed to stop it now that the panel is fully destroyed and there's no stopping unicron from coming to earth and destroying it

Elena: The panel... It's destroyed. I can't stop it!

Tristan: it can't be over we can't lose hope we just can't?

Another chapter done will have 4 to 3 left. Can't wait to see where this goes at the end to all. I want my friends and see you guys on the next chapter in this book. Thank you for coming on this journey with me.