Wisdom of the prime and turning off the timewarp key maximize

Scourge: Awaken, almighty Unicron. Your time has come.

Unicron: who is the indigenous life form you brought scourge.

Scourge: this indigenous life form has been a major pain in my side for the last few days and...

Unicron: let me look at him?

Scourge: yes my master.

Scourge signal nightbird to bring Tristan

Scourge: here he is my master the human I was talking about.

Unicron: you said he gave you a hard time?

Scourge: yes my lord

Unicron: I see one of my best servants being So weak to take out one measly human, my terracons can't even get the job done once he invade you and really just played jewel while you were going for something that someone never had. He had it all this time you guys are the dumb and idiotic. Why do I have you as my team put them on one of the pillars and electrocute him, he will tell us everything he knows about our foes and maybe once I'm through this portal he will be mine to control get it done scourge or I will have you eradicated.

Scourge: yes, my Lord

( with the autobots and maximals)

Optimus Prime: I am sorry, Noah.

Noah: You were looking out for your own. I can't even be angry at you for that.

Optimus Prime: On my homeworld, we believed that the battle with darkness will continue till all are one. I lost sight of that. You fought for yours as I fought for mine when we should've been fighting the darkness together.

Noah: Well, I ain't done fighting yet. A'ight, everybody, squad up! Bring it in. There's gotta be a way to stop this dude.

Optimus Primal: It's too late. The Transwarp has already been activated. It has more energy than a supernova. Any interruption will ignite it like a bomb. The only way to stop this process is an access code installed long ago as a safeguard.

Mirage: Okay. What's the code then?

Optimus Primal: The code was split, along with the key. Sadly, the second half of that code died with Airazor.

Elena: No, wait, wait, wait, I got it! The one hiding her half of the key? That had markings in it. Just like the ones I found in that cave where you hid yours. Together, they must complete the access code.

Noah: So we got a chance now, right?

Optimus Primal: A slim chance.

Optimus Prime: That is all we need! If you will show us the way, Primal.

Optimus Primal: Alright. We need to move quickly. We have a small window before the portal opens large enough for Unicron to enter. The bridge is guarded by a series of tunnels. They're too small for Maximals, but...

Cheetor: But not for humans.

Optimus Primal: If Noah and Elena reach the central antenna, they could use the code to shut it down, remove the Transwarp Key, and close the portal before Unicron enters our atmosphere.

Arcee: But Scourge will be watching our every move. They'll do anything to stop us from getting the key.

Optimus Prime: Then we bring the fight to him! Autobots and Maximals will charge the bridge together and lure Scourge onto the battlefield.

Noah: While me and Elena will sneak in through the backway.

Wheeljack: It sounds like we're all going to die.

Optimus Prime: If we are to die, then we will die fighting... all as one.

Zzzzzzzaaaaaappppp

Tristan: aaahahhahahahahah

Zzzzzaaaaaaapppppp

Tristan: aaaahhhhaaaahhhhhaahhh

[Back on the Terrorcons, the portal starts to form in the sky.]

Scourge: This world is yours, master.

[Nightbird turns around to see something in the distance.]

Nightbird: Scourge? They're back.

[The Terrorcons turn around to find Optimus Prime standing far from them, determined.]

Scourge: (growls) Prime. Protect the key. Don't let them get to the bridge!

[Tons of Terrorcon drones appear to flank their master. The Autobots and Maximals all gear up for the ultimate battle.]

Optimus Primal: Maximals!

Optimus Prime: Autobots!

Prime and Primal: Roll out!

[The robots all charge into battle.]

Optimus Primal: Rhinox! Cheetor! Maximize!

[The Maximals turn into their humanoid forms and attack the enemy drones with the Autobots.]

Noah: At least the foot soldiers took the bait.

Elena: Yeah, but Scourge didn't. He's guarding the key.

Mirage: All right. This should lead to the bottom of the Transwarp control panel. Get the key, get the hell out of there.

Noah: What are you gonna do?

Mirage: I'm gonna go distract Scourge.

Noah: You can't take on Scourge alone.

Mirage: Relax. I'm Mirage, remember?

Noah: Hey.

Mirage: One, two, three, WHOOMP! There it is!

Noah: We gotta hurry up.

[On the battlefield, Battletrap fires his minigun while Optimus Prime hides behind a rock.

Optimus Prime: Take cover!

[Wheeljack joins Optimus Prime as he hides for cover.]

Battletrap: Someone give me a real fight!

[As Battletrap swings his mace, the ball gets caught by Primal.]

Primal: It's a fight you want? You got one.

[Prime uses his blade to cut the chain while Primal pulls to rip Battletrap's arm off. Then, Prime slices one of his legs, pinning Battletrap to the ground. As Prime was about to deliver the last strike, Primal bashes Battletrap's head in repeatedly with the mace, killing the Terrorcon.]

Prime: He was mine.

[Primal chuckles.]

Short chapter, but like I said, I was going to bring one for this book and I did. I don't know when the next one I hope I have people still reading this on the flipside. See you guys if you read some of my other stories. I made prime of the universe out piece.