Meeting the autobots and taking the key

Tristan followed the Porsche into a warehouse and he got out of his rental and went inside of the building without the car seeing him he was in the dark corner of the warehouse and they couldn't see him if they tried and when he sees the guy he saw earlier getting thrown out of the Porsche he sees it transformed into a robot like he saw back in 87.

Tristan ( mind): wow.

????:wooohooo, that felt good get some oil pumping you know? Damn I've been cooped up forever dude. I can't tell you how old it gets, mirage stay hidden, mirage don't draw any attention to yourself mirage. Big is just a movie you'll never be a real boy but that was fun man, your fun dude. All right this is probably a lot for you, huh?

Noah: back off.

Mirage: what's with the aggression. I thought after the car chase, we were boys. You gonna hit me?

Noah: maybe?

Mirage: just like that?

Mirage transforms his hand into a canon at Noah and Noah stands his ground and mirage likes that the human is sticking up for himself.

Mirage: hmmm. Tough guy. I like that, I like it a lot.

Noah: what are you, some ghost possessed car?

Mirage: no man, I'm a alien from another planet.

Noah: an alien like e.t.?

Mirage: e.t the little ugly thing in the basket no. Look at this face. Names mirage.

Mirage stick his fist out signaling Noah to give him a fist bump.

Mirage: come on, come on, just give it give it a little tap.

Noah gives mirage a fist bump

Mirage: there you go now we're friends. Oh great the gangs here.

Noah: there's more like you?

Mirage: like me no just wait and see. Be cool so they won't crush you.

A Camero and a motorcycle came from the side and the camero transformed into a giant robot.

Bee: well well look what we have here.

Tristan sees the yellow bot and remember him since he was a teenager

Tristan whisper: bumblebee?

Then he sees a motorcycle transformed on the green rail and was surprised at the other robot that he brought a human.

Arcee: mirage what have you done.

Then when Noah sees the leader walks in and he had to drop the pipe.