Adventure to peru and welcome to the jungle Tarzan boy

The next day

After the museum fight and meeting airazor Tristan went back to his place to get his to change in his new outfit for this adventure.

After he finished changing into his clothes he used his rental car and drove to the site where they were going to meet.

Que trouble by Austin butler from the movie Elvis

When he arrived to the destination at the abandoned mill and he was listening to Elvis trouble and waiting for them until he sees prime and arcee and airazor and Elena arriving and they were surprised when they heard sound's coming out of his car.

Tristan: ok who's ready to get into some trouble.

Elena: what ?

Tristan: we are going on an adventure so we are probably going to see trouble on the way so let's get ready so we are just waiting on mirage and Noah

Everyone: yeah

Tristan: so how are we getting to Peru

Arcee: we called one of our guys named stratosphere and he will fly us to Peru.

Tristan: ok then let's get ready to fly.

[ The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Hypnotize" plays, Noah and Mirage arrive near an abandoned mill to meet with the others.]

Mirage: Wu-Tang is in the building, baby!

Optimus Prime: (unimpressed) Way to be incognito.

Mirage: Aw, come on, Prime! Smile a little bit! It won't hurt. Let me see that underbite. Alright, so what kind of jet we takin' to Peru? Or is it a plane? Either one's fine. I just need first-class, okay? 'Cause I got long-ass legs.

Arcee: Uh, well, he is a plane.

Mirage: No. No, no, don't-- don't tell me we're flying on... (looks up in the sky) Oh no...

[A cargo plane flies overhead, transforms in robot form, and lands in front of them.]

Stratosphere: Ha, ha! My lads, I am Stratosphere! Lord of the skies!

[He starts coughing and hocks up an engine part.]

Mirage: Yeah, I'm walkin' to Peru.

[Cut to them flying aboard Stratosphere in the sky.]

Elena: (sings) Chasing waterfalls... (speaks) Ooh... Oh my gosh. (sings) Gonna have it your way or nothing at all. But I think you're moving too fast. (speaks) Sorry. I sing when I get nervous. It usually calms me down.