The Beginning and The End of Wrath

Start from the beginning

I pointed my finger in the direction of where Regulus should be right about now.

Iris looked beyond confused, but noticing my current state, she nodded.

Without saying anything else, I flung myself into the air using the Unsees Hands and then flung myself in a random direction. Looking for where Subaru was.

Where, where, where, WHERE?!

What the fuck is going on?! Why is the Witchcult even here?!

Doesn't matter. Not right now. Something killed Subaru. After a whole year...

Really, a year? That was all I managed?

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!!

Every-FUCKING-time!

I'll murder them.

I'll murder whoever killed him.

I'll tear them apart.

I'll eat them bit by bit.

Eat.

Devour.

Death.

Their death is imminent. I don't care what I have to go through. I'm killing whoever killed dad with my own bare hands.

Be it a Sin Archbishop, criminal or some random fuck, I don't care.

I don't care what the reason was. I'll fucking murder them.

That's all fair and good of course, but where the hell is he?! How am I supposed to find him in this massive city?!

I could look at the city from the sky just fine, but what if he died somewhere inside?!

I had been having fun with Iris for hours, I have no idea where Subaru could possibly be.

I can't even rely on his Witch scent or even the one a Sin Archbishop would have if he had indeed been killed by one.

Subaru hadn't been killed in a long time, so his Witch scent was mostly non-existent by now. Even with this death, the scent would be lower than that of a Sin Archbishop.

And a single Sin Archbishop would still only give off enough Witch scent to where I would still need to be nearby to smell it.

Shit!

What do I do?! What can I do?! Keep looking? Isn't working well so far.

I've been looking for more than ten minutes now. Where the hell is he--

Everything went dark.

I opened my eyes and was standing in the middle of the street again.

Iris: You know! The... the..."Grudgeful Despair" was it? Where did the name come from?

.......

.......

Iris:....Mamo?

Her voice barely registered in my head as I turned around and kneeled down slightly.

Iris: Are you alri--

Ignoring her, I used my Unseen Hands to fling myself high in the air again and then fling myself towards a random direction again.

FUCK!

This is bullshit! What the hell is going on?! This was supposed to be a fun little vacation and now there is Witchcultists here for no god damn reason!?