The Beginning and The End of Wrath

Start from the beginning

But that can't be right. Not with that maybe wind magic or maybe not wind magic.

Perhaps he likes being thrown around despite looking like he dislikes it? Eh, he's a Sin Archbishop. Wouldn't be too surprising.

I stepped aside as several small rocks were thrown at me. They flew through the air without losing momentum until they hit the building behind me.

...Okay... Maybe it's not wind magic, or is it? I dunno. I'm really not too familiar with the whole magic business.

I can't believe that I actually want Roswaal here for once just so he can confirm whether this is wind magic or not.

Regulus: YOU!!

Oh boy, here we go again...

Regulus: You continue to disrespect my right despite me clearly showing showing my dissatisfaction with your actions?! Are you even capable of hearing me?! Are you even capable of even the bare-minimum human thought?! Or are you just some mindless animal that can't think for itself?!

He swung his arm as I ducked and took a step right.

Regulus: What makes you think you have the right to attack me? The right to anger me? Do you think about anything that's more meaningful than mere violence? You see, the human mind is quite capable at forming complex thoughts. Even those that are... less capable than others can easily understand simple concepts like--

Mamoru: Fuck, I can't wait to rip your spine ou--

Regulus: DON'T INTERRUPT ME!!

Instead of swinging his arm, he rushed at me with imcredible speed as I barely managed to step aside. Turning around, I prepared myself to dodge again when he tried to attack again, but something rather strange happened.

Instead of stopping and trying to attack me again, Regulus's body just... slammed and crashed through the building behind me...

Uh....

It almost reminded me of when Iris transformed into her Mabeast form. But even she could control her speed somewhat, but this...

I might be wrong about this... but it almost feels like Regulus's physical attiributes aren't really... special? Atleast some of them aren't.

His reaction speed is worse than dad's. No offence to him but dad isn't really what you could consider strong. Atleast not in the fighting sense.

To a certain degree it feels like I'm fighting a guy that can't control his powers...

Oh well, better for me I guess.

Last time I fought him, I tried to brute force my way through his shield or whatever he uses to protect himself with. It didn't work out last time, but there is a key difference this time.

I grinned as I leaned forward and reached over behind my back as I could feel a fleshy lump start to form on my back. I'm going to try one more time to brute force my way through Regulus's defence.

Right as I was about to pull out my weapon, everything went dark for about a second before I felt a metaphorical whiplash hit me as I blinked a couple of times.

....Wha, where am I--

Iris: You know! The... the..."Grudgeful Despair" was it? Where did the name come from?

I froze as I couldn't help but not think of anything as a certain horrible realization dawned on me.

Iris:....Mamo?

Return by death...

I could feel the sweat run down my forehead as I slowly glanced at Iris.

Mamoru: I-Iris... Go look around for my dad, alright? Just don't go looking anywhere near there, alright?