Chapter Fifteen: The Fight (Edited)

(Ghost Pov)

"So you needed to see me?" I asked.

Manabu nodded. "Indeed I did. It's about your class, " he replied, making me raise an eyebrow.

"What about my class?"

Instead of answering my question, he slid a report toward me. 

I finished reading it and sighed.

It seems like Ken started a fight with a couple of Class-D students. 

"Bullshit."

"What is?"

"This report."

"And why do you say that?"

"Ken would think twice before starting anything stupid. I made sure of that," I said ominously. 

'So you gonna stop doing stupid shit?'

'YES YES PLEASE JUST STOP!!!!!'

'Hmm, since I'm in a good mood, I'll stop, but if you ever do something that'll negatively affect the class again, the next punishment you'll receive will make this one look unicorns and rainbows. Am I understand?'

'YES, YES, I UNDERSTAND!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!'

Since that day, the redhead stopped being such a hothead and an ass to most classmates. 

I feel bad I gave him PTSD, but he needed to learn a hard lesson.

"Ignoring that ominous remark that doesn't prove his innocence."

"I know... I'll get to the bottom of this."

"You'd best do that. You have one week from today to find out what truly happened."

I nodded and then left the room.

"I'm telling you that's not how it went down. There were three dudes were ganging up on me!! " I heard Ken yell before entering the class.

"Yeah, but still."

"I know."

"I hope you're not lying, Ken. I'd be incredibly disappointed if you were," Ken stiffened when he heard my voice. 

He turned around to look at me, and I could see the dread in his eyes.

"I-I-I'm n-not lying. I p-promise!"

I found no lies in his eyes or voice. Good, that means I don't have to straighten him out again.

However, I still felt like fucking with him.

"Hmm, we'll see about that," I replied in a skeptical tone that caused the dude to tremble in fear.

Once Sae arrived, everyone went to their seats, and she began explaining the situation. As expected, no one was happy with the redhead, and Ken defended himself, but it was pointless. 

"Did anyone witness his fight?" I asked, and I disappointedly received no reply.

However, that didn't mean I didn't have a lead, as I saw Airi twitching nervously.

Looks like someone is getting punished tonight~

(Timeskip)

"Airi, do you have something to tell me?" I asked sternly, making her gulp and look at me with fear and excitement. 

"Ummm, I don't know what you're talking about," she nervously replied, and I gave a deadpanned expression.

"Airi. I know you know something about the Sudo's fight. If you don't tell me right now, I'm not fucking you for two months, and you're not allowed to masturbate either."

Her eyes widen in trepidation. "Ok, ok, ok, ok, I was there when the fight happened!" she coughed up.

Again, it's too easy. 

"Figured as much," I glared at her. "Why didn't you tell me right away?"

"I-I d-didn't think anything would come of it since the three Class-D started the fight, and Ken didn't seem like the type to report it."

She's not wrong; under normal circumstances, that would make sense if the fight occurred where cameras were placed.

However, since there were none, her argument was invalid, and I told her as such, making her rub the back of her head sheepishly.

"Did you at least catch the fight on Video?"

"Yeah, it's on my phone."

"Good, that'll make everything easier for us. You'll testify at trial, understood?" Airi nodded. "Since you did tell me and you have valuable evidence, I'll downgrade your punishment to no dick for an entire week," I said, making her look at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please don't punish me.."

I looked at her, completely unaffected by her eyes. "Puppy dog eyes don't work on me."

"Damnit."

(Timeskip)

"Here's the evidence that Class D started the fight," I handed him a thumb drive.

Manabu looked at me, slightly surprised, then smirked. "That was rather quick, but I shouldn't be surprised, considering it's you. Now let's see what we got," he plugged the drive into his laptop and started watching the video. "Who was the person recording this?"

"My classmate Airi Sakura."

"I see. Anything else?"

"What's gonna happen since we have evidence that they started it?"

"Since it was proven that they started the fight, we won't have to have a trial."

"We don't?"

"Nope, that's because I'm letting you decide their fate."

"That's rather unorthodox, Manabu."

He shrugged. "Doing things by the book can be exhausting at times. I thought I'd mix things up. Plus, I know you already have a punishment in mind for them," he smirked.

I chuckled. "Not wrong there. Well then, I'm going to get started," I got up from my seat. "Have a good day, Manabu."

"You as well."

(Timeskip)

When I entered the room, everyone tensed up when they spotted me, but I ignored their stares in favor of looking for the man of the hour. 

Once I spotted him, I grinned. "Ryuen. You were just the man I was looking for."

He grimaces. "That so?"

"Uh-huh. I have something very interesting that you just have to see," I sent Ryuen the video.

His eyes widened, and he quickly checked his phone. He then looked at me with rage and confusion. "How the fuck did you get my number?!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets," I cheekily replied. "I already showed this video to the president, and he was nice enough to let me decide your guy's punishments," I revealed, making them all sweat bullets. "The only problem is, I have no idea what I should choose. I expel the boys that jumped Ken. I could make you all give me your points. I could publicly humiliate you-"

"Just fucking get it over with already," Ryuen growled. 

"No need to be so aggressive~" I playfully commented. "Hmm, since I'm so nice...your guy's punishment will be public humiliation," everyone paled.

I chuckled.

This was going to be fun~

End.