Chapter Five: The Pool (Edited)

(3rd POV)

"Holy shit, Ghost..." a proper response when an ordinary individual sees Ghost's bare skin.

From his upper body to his ankles, Ghost is covered from head to toe with strange red tribal-like tattoos and scars that vary in shape, size, and length.

Ghost never tried to hide his abnormal amount of tattoos and scars from other people because he didn't care for the opinions of others.

Let them gossip.

Let them wonder how he received so many tattoos.

Let them wonder how he received so much damage to his body.

Let them judge.

It matters not.

Opinions of lesser beings never mattered to Ghost.

"Your tattoos are so cool!" Ken spoke in awe.

"Where'd you get them?!"

'Remember, young one, these are not tattoos. They're the markings of a true warrior. These are earned, not bought or given freely. Wear them with pride.'

"Fuck the tattoos. Why do you have so many scars?!" was Ike's question.

"I have to agree with Ike here, Ghost. That's quite a concerning amount of scars..." Yosuke said in a tone filled with worry.

"Let's just say I didn't have a privileged childhood and leave it at that," Ghost replied, not bothered by the questions or their curiosity.

He simply didn't care nor want to talk about his past. It had no room for his present or future.

'AGAIN GHOST! AGAIN!'

'WE'RE GONNA DO THIS UNTIL YOU GET THIS FUCKING RIGHT!'

'NO PAIN! NO GAIN!'

'I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE BLEEDING,  ABOUT TO PASS OUT, OR HAVE BROKEN BONES! FINISH THE DAMN EXERCISE!!'

'YOU THINK THIS  IS PAIN! YOU AIN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET BOY!'

'WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD PASS THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID FUCK?!'

'Good times,' Ghost thought with amusement.

"No kidding..." Ken commented.

"Well...besides all that, your fucking shredded, dude!" Akito said wide-eyed.

"Holy shit, I just fucking realized that! What's your workout routine?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Ghost responded, recalling his standard workout regimen would, without a doubt, kill an average person. Even Olympic-level athletes wouldn't be able to do it. "But if you'll ever want me to make guys a customized workout regimen," the white-haired teen looked at his classmates. "I'm your guy," he gave them an eye smile.

Some of the guys took him up on his offer and gave him their information so that he could create reasonable workout routines for all of them.

"Also, before we go," he looked at the class prevents. "You better not place those cameras in the girl's locker rooms because if you do...I'll give you matching scars, am I understood?" the pervs paled in fear and nodded rapidly. "Good. Now let's go have fun!" he said cheerfully and then left the boy's locker room.

"That guy fucking terrifies me..." Hideo commented, and everyone couldn't help but agree.

(Timpskip)

"Big pool," Ghost commented, looking at the pool. It measured to be fifty meters long.

"Agreed," Kiyone replied.