Chapter Six: The Favor (Lemon) (Edited)

(Shadow POV)

"H-Hey, G-Ghost?"

"Yeah, V?"

"W-W-We've b-been t-together f-for o-over a y-year and w-were b-both o-old e-enough t-to--"

"You wanna have sex."

"Y-Yeah..."

"Ok, get over here."

"W-W-WHAT?!! W-WERE O-OUTSIDE Y-YOU IDIOT !! W-WHAT I-IF S-SOMEONE S-SEES U-US?!"

"Well, they're about to get a show."

"Wha-?!---Mmmphhh?!! F-F-Fuck!!!"

I continued to recall the day V and I took each other's first time...god, we fucked like a pair of rabbits dosed up on crack, and I wouldn't have had it any other way...the times we'd spent together were the only times I ever got to have some sort of peace and joy...then once I lost her...I didn't think I'd ever have those moments again...

"JESUS FUCK GHOST!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HIM?!"

"Yeah, I know an improvement."

"HE HAS NO NOSE!!"

"Yeah, and? He can still get bitches. Look at Krillin, for fuck's sake!"

"That's not the point!!"

"Whatever, I'm going out."

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!!"

"Didn't I just tell you? You ain't gong deaf on me, are you?"

"....What happened to you, Ghost...why are you acting like this...V--"

"DON'T. EVER. BRING. HER. INTO. THIS!... Besides, I was always like this...the only difference was she somewhat contained the monster in me, but now that...she's gone...I have nothing else to lose."

"...Ghost..."

"What?..."

"One day...you'll find someone to contain the beast within you...I promise you that...all you have to do is wait."

"Hehehe, I highly doubt that."

Little did I know he may have been up to something...when I saw Honami, it was like looking at V...It had to be some sign...maybe...just maybe I had a chance to be happy again...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard someone knocking on my door.

I went to open it and saw...

Kiyone...

"Kiyo? What are you doing here---your calling in that favor, are you?" she nodded.

"Indeed I am. So, could you let me in?"

"Yeah, sure," I let her inside and closed the door.

"Your place is a lot bigger compared to the others. Why is that?" she inspected my place before looking at me curiously.

I smirked underneath my mask. "Who knows?"

She sighed. "You're never gonna let that go, are you?"

"Nope."

"Figured as much..."

We both sat on opposite sides of the couch. "So what can Big Ghost do for you?"

"I want you to fuck me," she stated bluntly, catching me by surprise.

This is the second time she surprised me today, but I appreciate her not beating around the bush.