Chapter 6 💙✨️

After my marriage.

    Weeks after my marriage, his demanding demoner continued

Was I a doll to everyone? They'd hold my strings and control me, they held domination over me like they owned me.

And here I was too scared to show them that I had authority over me, that I had rights for myself.

Although my grief was at its peak, I was falling in love with him, my feelings were growing day by day.

And I didn't want to change how my heart would beat rapidly as soon as I noticed him staring at me.

How I would feel the tingling sensation in my lower belly when he touched me the slightest bit.

He was a gentle guy, he listened to me when I told him about myself, but he never told me about himself.

Right now, I was done doing chores for the house while Myles...

Oh yes! I finally found out that my husband's name is Myles, when I asked him again he laughed it off and said that he thought my father had told his name to me.

He told me anyway, I was so happy that I finally knew his name.

His name is just like him. The tough, rough but sweet and gentle guy.

I'm still glad that I have a husband like Myles. At least he isn't abusive, silent or something.

He's the softie and he really gets me so touched, I'm falling so hard for him.

At the present time, anyhow, I was sitting on the roof floor of my house.

I was sitting crossed legged while my shoulders stayed slouched.

I gazed at the sky, and I knew I looked sad and all.

I thought deeply about my best friend to even notice that Myles was home.

I felt a double tap on my shoulder, looking upwards, I sighed as I saw it's Myles.

"Good evening." He greeted, grinning. "Evening, Myles." I smiled softly at him.

"What were you thinking so deeply about?" He inquired. "Oh, I, I- was just..." I trailed off, finding any lie to tell.

No, you can't lie forever. The voice at the back of my head spoke.

"I lost a friend, a best friend actually." I told truthfully.

"I'm sorry to hear that, can I know how?" He asked, as he sat down next me crossed legged.

Not expecting the way he formed his words, I gazed at him, "She..."

And just like that, I trailed off again.

-●■●-●■●-●■●-●■●-●■●-

Umm, sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter is not so short. Forgive me!