Chapter 1 💙✨

The talk about something.

I made my way opening the doors and entering my parents house

I made my way opening the doors and entering my parents house. I just found out that my parents called me home today.

I live in my highschool dorm which is five minutes away from the highschool and fifteen minutes away from my parent's home.

I see my parents sitting in the living room, wearing clean attire. My father is in a dark blue suit with my mother in white and light blue attire.

I however was wearing a baby pink long frock that had dark pink flowers at the end of it. White tights and matching pink heals. My hair is open with no hair accessory.

My parents noticed my presence as I entered.

"Where are the others?", I asked as I noticed my sibling's absence.

"There she is, you look beautiful my dear." My father spoke looking at me with his dashing smile, I smiled, "Your siblings are at their cousins house, Aurem." My mother answered my question.

That's right, my name is Aurem, and I'm nineteen, I'm turning twenty in the next three months.

"Why did you call me? Is everything okay?" I asked, getting a little anxious.

"And why are you dressed like that And made me dress up like this?" I took my frocks ends on each side, holding it a little higher.

"We need to go somewhere, c'mon, you'll know soon." Dad smiled, getting a hold of my shoulder and walking me out.

My mother followed behind us, and we drove to a restaurant?

I am getting a lot of confusion, with anxiousness thinking about all the conclusions that might happen.

Forceful marriage?

No, my parents wouldn't do such a thing, they never would.

Goodness, I've seen a lot of fanfictions.

I sighed for the fifth time, trying to calm myself down.

We entered, nervousness slowly crept in me, I massaged my fingers and hands trying to calm down.

It's not working.

I followed my parents, going to a specific table that had three people sitting. Why are we here?

My parents sat down next to the older two people, kindly greeting them. My mother gestured to me, making me realize to greet them too.

I greeted them formally, since I did not know them one bit.

My eyes slowly fell over a young man's blue ocean ones, which were already staring into mine. I guess he is the son of the older couple.

"Sit down, Aurem." My father demanded, which I obeyed, giving a nod.

What is exactly happening?

The only seat was next to the man. He was wearing a simple black shirt with jeans pants. His hair was black and curly while he wore glasses.

His scent was distant. I couldn't smell it.

I sat down next to him, leaning my head back against the seat and sighing with my eyes closed, gulping my saliva down.

I opened my eyes again and looked around myself. Mom and Dad were talking to two elders while the man next to me stayed silent, observing and smiling ever so slightly when the two elders looked at him.

I noticed how small my body was compared to his, I could easily hide if he embraced me. Butterflies danced in my stomach at the thought of him embracing me.

All of a sudden all of the attention was on me and him. Was I staring at him? Shit, I was staring at the table, right? Yes, but what happened?

"Aurem, we called you here to talk to you about something." I nodded at my mother's words and glanced at the elderly woman and man. They both smiled at me, making me smile back at them, although I was nervous.

The older woman completed Mom's words, "Dear, we wanted you to marry my handsome son."

What?

I sat there, re-thinking. My parents and the elders waited for my response but I stayed silent, others staring at me for my reaction.

My eyes welled up with tears, my throat hurting as I spoke, "Wh-what?" I looked at my parents, hurt clearly present in my eyes.

"You are going to marry that man." My mother barked, glaring at me.

I choked on a sob, "You could've told me before." I cried. The man stared at me but I did not care.

"You are going to marry him." Mom repeated, breaking my heart.

"Yes." I silently replied, the tears on my cheeks slowly drying.

The two elders smiled, the elder man saying, "It will be okay, young lady, you will be alright."

These two elders were extremely polite, I forced a smile, my dimples dull from the fake smile.

Our parents both talked for forty minutes while we both stayed silent the whole time.

Me and my parents soon were going to take the departure, I glanced at him for the last time only to be caught.

He is already staring at me. Great.

My parents gave the farewell, my mother ruffling the man's hair a bit.

Comparing my hight to him,
I was very small.

I did not say anything since I cried, I faked a smile at everyone and left the restaurant where my story began.

I sighed, staring out of the car's windows.

My life is going to change now.