(Y/N): Yeah, because you were busy playing games.

(Cole): y/n it took us three hours of hard work to get that far!

(But before they could continue, the ninja look up as the villagers are screaming and running to their homes. An evil shadow appears and an evil laughter is heard in the background. The ninja prepare for this scenario.)

(Kai): Stay sharp, fellas. Whatever happens, never let your guard down.

(Y/N): Gotcha Kai! *silently* I'm ready for you this time Korashi!

(The laughter and shadow turned out to be owned by a young boy wearing a black hoodie.)

(Boy): *Laughs evilly* It is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all the candy in town, or else!

(Jay): Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon.

(Cole): It's his son.

(Jay grunts, as y/n then looked surprised that lord Garmadon has a son as he lowered his sword and sheared it on his back.)

(Cole): Looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again. And to think we could've been doing Spinjitzu already.

(Lloyd): Er... er... gimmie your candy or I'll release the Serpentine on you!

(The villagers start booing at him. He attempts the old can trick on them, but they start throwing vegetables at him.)

(Lloyd): No way! I asked for candy, not vegetables! I hate vegetables! *Starts grunting and falls down*

(Kai): He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people.

(Zane): The Serpentine are real, Kai. They're not something to joke about.

(Kai): Serpentine? Real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground.

(Jay): *Whimpers* Sealed in five different tombs to separate the warring tribes and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there.

(Kai): It was an old wive's tale to teach kids not to poke their noses where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's ever found one of their tombs?

(Cole): Well that's because you'd be a fool to look for one. If there was anything I hated more than dragons, it was snakes. Rubber or not. *The ninja grab Lloyd, who hits Jay with the can*

(Lloyd): *simultaneously* Unhand me!

(Cole): Don't worry, folks. We'll take care of this. Nothing to see here.

(Lloyd): Bow down to me or suffer my wrath! I'll give you to the count of three! One! Two!

(Kai): What are we supposed to do? Spank him?

(Lloyd): Two and a half!

(Lloyd is shown to be hanging on a sign with food all over him.)

(Lloyd): *Screams* You just made me your nemesis! Mark my words, you'll pay for this!

(The Ninja and the citizens laugh at him as Zane buys candy for him and his comrades.)

(Cole): Next time, try paying for your candy.

(Kai): Crime doesn't pay, muchacho. You can take that to the bank.