(Kai's Sword is shown to be burning a pizza slice.)

(Cole) You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out.

(Cole uses his Scythe to plug back the television so that the ninja can resume their game. As the young senju could be seen shaking his head.)

(Zane): Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns.

(Nya enters the room running and panting.)

(Nya): Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village

(The ninja struggle to prepare for the mission as Wu shook his head as y/n was on his way out to the village. Nya gives Jay his Nunchucks.)

(Jay): Uh, th-thanks, uh--

(Nya): Hurry!

(Jay): Okay!

(The ninja rush to the dragon cabinets to travel with their dragons, but show signs of unfitness. One of the dragon doors hits Zane's head. Cole drops his weapon when mounting on his dragon. Jay fails to mount on his dragon. Wu looks in disbelief.)

(Nya): Uh, can I help?

(Kai): Sorry, sis, where we go, danger abounds. This is a job for the ninja.

(Kai fails to reach his dragon's reins.)

(Kai): Uh...Uh, a little help? Heh-heh

(The ninja fly off to Jamanakai Village with their dragons.)

(Cole): Yeah!

(With Nya and Wu at the monastery watching them leave.)

(Nya): Will they ever reach their full potential?

(Wu): In time. Maybe a long time, but in time.

(The ninja are shown to flying up on the sky. Soaring above with their dragons.)

(Cole): Just like old times, eh, Rocky?

(Kai): You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?

(Jay): He may be onto something. I mean since we got these golden weapons, it's not like we ever had to use them. I wonder what they do.

(Zane): I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be.

(Cole): Don't know about you, but is anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon? I've been looking forward to trying out some new Spinjitzu moves. Could be the perfect opportunity.

(Jay): Ha-ha! Race you there?

(The ninja began to  race towards Jamanakai Village. Traveling at fast speeds.)

(Kai): *Near their destination* Jamanakai Village. First ninja there wins.

(The ninja speed through the last stretch while approaching Jamanakai Village. They all land at the same time.)

(Kai): Ha-ha! I was first!

(Jay): No! No one was faster than me!

(Cole): Ha-ha-ha! My feet were down before yours!

(Zane): You were all disillusioned! It was clearly me!

(Suddenly the four ninja could heard a cough as they turned their heads y/n was standing there smugly at the entrance.)

(Y/N): Well I got here before all of you.

(Jay): Oh c'mon y/n! That's cheating you got a head start!

(Kai): Jay is right! You got a head start!