22 | The Synchronized Test! Our Bonds to the Test!

It's baam here again with another chapter. So good I had to do it twice. Get in the swing of things at least.

=========

Our heroes are on their way to Snowbelle City further, but not before stopping by the nearby Pokemon Center? What is this...? A new Clemont invention...?!

As the group reaches the center, they make their way to the back by the dirt stadium. As they began to settle down...

Clemont: "Hm...this calls for an analysis...!" His glasses shine as he say this, striking an equally awfully pose.

Bonnie: "Hm? What could that be?" Bonnie inquires, and her brother explains.

Clemont: "It's been a while since we've seen Ash's Greninja and Y/N's Lucario change forms." He explains, which he then takes out a bot.

This machine surprised and interested Ash and the Gang, so Clemont explained further.

Clemont: "This is Clembot Jr! Specifically made to report analytics! Clembot, display Ash and Greninja's analysis."

Clembot whirred up, before their eyes projected videos that showcased Ash's Battles as Clemont explained.

Clemont: "Up until now, Greninja has underwent changes four times." He said, showcasing battles when Ash-Greninja appeared.

In the cave with Squishy, against Lucario, against Lucario again...it felt as if this was all recorded, because it was.

Clemont: "We also know that this change occurs when a battle is taking place, likewise with Lucario."

He explains even further. Y/N and Lucario pay equally attention as Ash and Greninja.

Clemont: "And during those battles, Greninja's appearance seems to assemble Ash. I believe that this most likely a deep and psychological element between the two of them."

Clemont explains further. Y/N takes note of this...or not because he already figured it out before anyone did.

Bonnie: "Psychological?" She questions her brother. Clemont gets right on it to explain.

Clemont: "That's right. In other words, it's a mental change. And because they have the same responses, they react and move seems to look alike." Clemont explains once again.

Serena's face lights up when she remembers something from the near of their adventures in the series of XY.

Serena: "Ash...this is just like the thing Olympia told us, right?" She questioned.

Since Y/N wasn't there physically, he did have some knowledge of it by watching it back in his world. But yet again, he had to play the figure of being dumb to blend in.

Y/N: "Uh...Olympia? What did she tell you guys?" He fixed a puzzled look, and so did his Shiny Lucario.

Clemont: "Long story short, she gave a premonition towards Ash and Greninja. That's it! That was what she was referring to!" He pounded his fist against his palm, seemingly coming to that conclusion.

Serena: "She also said they Greninja was looking for love. Maybe that's the reason behind these changes?" She asked in a general statement.

Clemont looked back on what Sawyer said, and referenced it towards the group.

Clemont: "Sawyer did say that pokemon and trainer who have a deep bond begin to look alike."

Stating this, it seemed to make sense of everything.