21 | Unexpected Fever! Ultimate Battle to The Max!

It is I, Sir Baam. I have come to return once again and deliver yet another chapter.

Sorry for my disappointing absence, I don't know how long it's been (?) since i've updated. I apologize, it probably might happen again, but in a shorter interval anyways.

But hey, new chapter! Weeeeeee are back, it's me, Baam, author and host of this wonderful (horrible, actually) book that's your reading!

=========

Our heroes are on their way to Snowbelle City, and Ash's next gym badge, as Ash's training comes to a full boil!

Ash: "Greninja! Use Water Shuriken!"

The trainer commanded, his Greninja, croaked in response and leapt up into the air, throwing two water shurikens.

Ash then commanded his Pikachu, to dodge and use Electro Ball.

It was one of the times were Ash was yet again training his pokémon. After his recent duel with Y/N, he realized that their battles against each other have improved not only the themselves as trainers, but also as their Pokemon.

After Y/N's Ace Pokémon, his Shiny Lucario, awakened during a duel with Ash's Greninja, Ash wanted to take full extent of Greninja's capabilities!

Y/N: "Hey, Gardevoir, open wide." Y/N, master Pokémon trainer (who also got transported into the living world of Pokemon) tended to his Gardevoir.

It wasn't much times that he used any other pokémon outside his core 3, those being his Shiny Greninja, Charizard, and Shiny Lucario.

Gardevoir, Aerodactyl, and Roserade were just coverage for his team. Since in the game, it mattered.

But now that Y/N has been basically isekai'd to the living world, he could either use Charizard, Lucario, or his Greninja and would still be the victor.

Even if he had lost against Alain, but even Y/N was sure that he wouldn't lose against him now. Not only that Charizard has a mega evolution, Lucario mastered his Aura form, and his Shiny Greninja also has the form of Break, similar to those TCG cards that Pokémon puts out.

Needless to say, it felt like Y/N was given a godroll. To the best of his knowledge, this team of his wasn't competitively bred or heavily specialized in nature and IV/EV.

It also felt...unfair, even. Unfair for Y/N's competitors that was. There was no way that they could beat him in a match, or even beat someone as lowly as his Roserade. (Overstatement, but you get the point.)

So to do the things that they've done, shocked him, almost. If he managed to bring his actual true team, would it turn out the same?

...

...

...

Y/N: "It's in the name, he uses Ice types. Specializes in it anyways. Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel, any of those types have an advantage over him." I explained to my trainer and friend, Ash.

He nods and has a serious look on his face. I could tell he so desperately wanted to beat the gym, not only to qualify for the region tournament there was, but also to catch up and match up with him.

To be fair, I was also quite happy myself. I like the turn of direction I was heading into. I opposed against the fashion of getting all badges facing elite four and then the champion blah blah blah.

I liked the tournament, because it would declare who would become Kalos region winner, and to me, I felt like it had a lot of more hype than the traditional way.