4 | The Spectacular Lucario! Team Flare Versus Ash And Friends Along With Y/N!

Wassssup! It's Baam! You know, the guy that delivers updates.

Thanks for the 250+ read milestone, only a quarter of 1k reads, but I could care less about the stats really. As long as you are enjoying this book, that's all that matters to me.

Ash: "You can't store him in his Pokéball? Or he just likes staying outside?" Ash questioned, looking at the rare Pokémon before him. No doubt it was strong.

Y/N: "Well...when I was ambushed. His pokéball broke. Until I can get a new one to store him in. Although, I think he likes staying by my side." Y/N adds onto his lie, he couldn't tell them he was transported from a game!

As they all chat, little did they know danger would be among all of them.

Having found Squishy solved most of their problems, but then also added another one. The addition of an opponent. Team Flare.

Quickly multiple green blasts were sent at the team as Ash quickly picked up Bonnie and began to run away. Serena, Clemont, and their pokemon took cover as Lucario stood in front of Y/N deflecting the blasts with his pure aura.

Multiple yelps were heard, but once the dust settled down, it was revealed to be Team Flare on the high ground.

Team Flare Female Grunt: "Alright you kids! Don't move!" She states, as to which the group listens.

Pikachu: "Pika! Pika!" He responds, Lucario instantly tenses up at the sight of attackers, and looks to Y/N for confirmation. However, even his own trainer was shaken up. This only supported his theory that he was transported to the TV show instead of the actual game! Team Flare is here!

Ash: "It's you guys again!" He says, bringing his fist near him as he was shocked to see them, along with the others. Y/N could only play dumb once again, and act like he's never seen them in his life.

Pikachu enters a defensive stance, as electricity sparks up from his cheeks, but this only causes for the attacking Drapion to shoot out mud balls that create and kick up dust.

Team Flare Female Grunt: "That was a warning shot! The next one will be much...worse!" She confirms, which puts the entire team under pressure, as well as forcing them to be careful with their decisions.

The multiple team flare grunts began to walk around, accessing their radars and sonar scouters to find Squishy, as Y/N knows. But where was he...?

Looking around, he noticed that it didn't take long to find Squishy, but instead, came to see a threatening and scary fact.

Squishy was perched on Lucario's shoulder!

Even Y/N's Lucario had no clue as to who this Pokémon was, and was slowly becoming aggravated by his strange appearance, and even more with the introduction of Team Flare. All he wanted to do know, was fight their strongest fighter, and win.

But the team flare grunts eventually locked onto Lucario and Squishy, as Squishy went invisible, it surprised Lucario, even gaining a confused grunt out of him.

Team Flare Female Grunt 2: "There he is!" She points out, holstering her weapon, it shoots out a red-orange beam aimed for Lucario!

Y/N: "L-Lucario! Dodge! Now!" Y/N orders, and Lucario faithfully listens, as he begins to run from the group with an invisible Squishy still mounted on his left shoulder.

As the chase began for Lucario, the beams got closer and closer, and became more precise. He slid past a rock that acted as a cover, then when that was blown apart, he jumped on another one, and began to perform a handstand on that one, and used all his force to jump off of that.