12 | Break! To Go Beyond Our Limits! Shiny Greninja-Break versus Sylveon!

Y/N: "Okay Shiny Greninja*! Let's do this!" I yell out, and my Shiny Greninja looks back at me, covered in head to toe with a gold look. (*Y/N calls out his greninja by adding the 'Shiny', prefix. This is to seperate identites from Ash's Greninja and Y/N's Shiny Greninja. The reason why he doesn't do the same thing with Lucario is because there isn't another Lucario.)

"Dark Pulse!" I then call out, Shiny Greninja-Break then cups her hands to the side, and Jessie (who is in disguise secretly), assists me with another dark-type related move. Shadow Ball.

Ash: "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash commands, as Pikachu erupts a thunderbolt from his body, as his attacks takes on the two merged-dark type attacks. But I'm guessing thanks to Shiny Greninja-Break transformation, her attack had a lil kick to it, as the two merged attacks clashed against Pikachu's Thunderbolt, and would soon go on to attack Pikachu.

Pikachu was hit full-force with the attack, as Serena and Eevee watched by, shocked that our team could even take it on. The electric mouse pokemon skidded across the stadium, before weakly getting up.

Ash: "Buddy! You okay? That one might've stinged a bit..." Ash admits, but Pikachu gets up finally looking confident back at his trainer.

Serena: "Eevee, an attack like that could really do some damage. Use Protect!" She commands, and Eevee forces an force field around her.

I forgot about that move to be honest. Nothing gets past Protect, but the fact that you can't use it in back to back turns kinda makes it useless. It's not even offensive like moves Payback or U-Turn, it's just purely defensive.

Y/N: "Shiny Greninja, use Water Shuriken!" I call out, and she does, clasping her hands as purple electric bounces off of her gold skin, and then...slowly she began to create a golden shuriken.

Lucario on the sidelines was shocked, I could already tell by his expression on how much he wanted to be on the stadium so bad, but after that stunt he pulled, I can't risk it. If I really needed to count on him when it matters, I fear he could have a mind of his own.

Shiny Greninja-Break ran up and threw it towards Eevee, which thanks to Protect really didn't do anything. But now we got that out of the way, and she can't use it again. Jessie once again used Shadow Ball on Pikachu, but the nimble pokemon used Iron Tail to cut his way through it, that's when I found our shot.

Y/N: "Shiny Greninja! Quickly! Use Ice Beam!" I realized that Pikachu was mid-air, and knew he couldn't dodge his way out of this. He already used a move, which meant that Pikachu would have to take this hit.

Shiny Greninja-Break shot out an Ice Beam at Pikachu, which in turn made him frozen in a block of ice as he slid across the stadium.

One down, one left to go.

Serena: "Ah...Eevee. There's nothing much we can do here, I'm sorry for not being the trainer I should be..." Serena sadly admits. Which I expected already, she's doesn't have the combat IQ like Ash or I, which makes perfect sense, but why would you apologize in the middle of a battle...?

Eevee: "Eevee! Evie Evie!" Serena's pokemon responds, nuzzling her a bit as Eevee begins to light up, and had already connected the dots on what was happening. Serena was going to get bailed out literally.

But my question is that why do most evolutions always have to have the trainer giving a heartful and thought-out speech? I mean, in most cases, it was through battle, but I would've never expect it to happen so soon!

Maybe it was because I was tryharding...maybe. After all, Shiny Greninja-Break already places her above Ash-Greninja (Imperfect Form) in terms of strength. Given that the Break Form does not require any mastery at all.