11 | To the Past! Iris versus Y/N! A Shocking Finale to The Championship Battle!

Hello...it's me, Baam again here with another chapter. This chapter gives more info on Y/N's video gaming history and how that is portrayed in the anime.

I've had quite a few people dm'ing me about Y/N's entire history and all that. Well because at first I was going with the flow, the unexpected attention that came these past few weeks forced my hand to really plot it out.

So, Y/N's first ever Pokemon game was Heart Gold and Soul Silver (which he both played, my first pokemon games was Pokemon Platinum). 

The pokemon games really impacted his life, and he would continue to buy release after release. He wasn't anything like a superfan, but just a average pokemon enjoyer.

He would go on to play through the games, the remakes, the Pokemon Dungeon spin-offs. When Pokemon Bank+Pokemon Home came along, he made sure to bring along all of his favorite pokemon from every game.

Mind you, in Y/N's current era, Pokemon as a franchise has only went up to the anime Pokemon XYZ, and the video game Pokemon X/Y. Sun and Moon were just teased. So if you expect for Y/N's Top 10 team to be stronger, remember that there is still like, 3 more generations to be released in his world, and many, many more remakes to go.

But since Y/N was transported here to the anime...all of Y/N's pokemon have been scattered around the world! Eventually Y/N will find them...or maybe something might unite them all together...

But now, since the game-anime integration Y/N's pokemon have grown stronger! See the list now!

Y/N's Top 10 Strongest Pokemon
1) Kyogre (First met in Pokemon Sapphire. Reason of Rank: It's a legendary.)
2) Mewtwo (He Received from the NPC...remember?)
3) Infernape (Left to rot in the box.)
4) Shiny Lucario (MC Protagonist Plot Armour. Original Trainer: Y/N's Brother)
5) Charizard/Mega Charizard (First met in Pokemon FireRed.)
6) Ditto (???)
7) Giratina (Why so low? Because he took on Unova Y/N's entire team. Yes, even with Lucario.)
8) Shiny Greninja/Shiny Greninja Break (Soft resets, a ton of them.)
9) Shiny Reshiram (At this point, either Y/N is addicted with shinies...or he likes to watch the same scene over and over.)
10) Mudkip (AYOOO HOW HE MAKE THE LIST-)

~~~~~

"Is that...Y/N?"

"No way...is that him?"

"Now that you mention it, yeah, that does look like him. What brings him here?"

Hearing the sounds of many people wondering about my arrival made me shudder.

Y'know, the NPC's in the video game never really questioned and realized who were you actually. So, to see that I have some reputation is a bit scary.

Maybe because of all of the other Pokemon games I played in the past must be taking into effect here, which makes sense as to why Ash recognized me simply because of my run-in with Iris earlier.

"Actually...that is him! Didn't he lose against the regional champion? What was her name..."

"Iris! It was Iris! The match is still up on Poketube. One of the greatest battles of all time, here, let me show you!"

As people began to mutter and wonder about popping up videos, I could only wonder as to what they were talking about.

Did my lie really become...reality?

...

...

...

Y/N versus Iris
Vertess Conference