𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐘/𝐧

𝐀𝐠𝐞

𝟏𝟕

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

𝐄/𝐜

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝟓'𝟒 (𝟏𝟔𝟐.𝟓𝟔 𝐜𝐦)

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞 (𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧)

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
__

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲__

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
__

Like her twin brother, some people sees Y/n as a quiet, aloof, and distant person. Truthfully, Y/n's a highly insightful young woman with intelligence and understands the dangers of overwhelming power.

By protecting to those around her from her cursed speech, Y/n speaks in rice ball ingredients. It's hard for others to understand her, but her friends took their time in learning how to communicate with her.

Y/n cares deeply to those around her and shows it through her protectiveness over them.

Although Y/n has matured as a second-year student in Tokyo Jujutsu High while displaying brave level-headedness and the ability to remain calm during desperate situations, as a senpai, Y/n's protective over her younger peers as she is of Toge, Yuta, Maki, and Panda.

߷

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

♫ 𖠁 — 𖣨 — 𖠁 ♫

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡
🝮
Y/n possess the "Snakes and Fangs" seal of the Inumaki clan on her tongue and around both sides of her mouth.

It allows her to infuse her words with cursed energy to improve the spirit of her commands, forcing to all those who hear it to obey to which targets all living beings.

The more demanding is the command, the more of a toll it pays on Y/n's body.

With communication devices and voice amplifiers like cellphones or bullhorns, they don't disrupt Y/n's technique and allows her to project her words and their effects over a longer distance if needed.

𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐞
🝮
This causes Y/n's targets to violently explode and used it effortlessly to exorcise a swarm of of weak curses.

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 / 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭
🝮
It forces an appendage of a curse to twist to the point of complete disfigurement.

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
🝮
It causes the targets to implode until they're flattened out.

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 / 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭
🝮
This creates a small field of intensely heavy gravity that crushes the target to until they're violently sent underground.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 / 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩
🝮
It completely immobilizes Y/n's targets or any of their attacks.

𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
🝮
Y/n instantly sends to whoever hears this command into a deep sleep.

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
🝮
Y/n can forcibly dispel a person, an animal, or a curse technique like Megumi's Divine Dog, aka Shikigami.

𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
🝮
Y/n forced her targets to flee the area from any danger coming towards them.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
🝮
A powwrful command that creates an explosive impact of great concussive force strong enough to send a special grade curse crashing up to the side of a temple.

߷

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬
__

Y/n carries cough syrup to anywhere she goes to treat her throat whenever she's in battle.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
__

Onigiri, making paper origamis, sketching, reading, red bean mochi, making flower crowns

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
__

Megatron, Mahito, Suguru Geto, Starscream, Decepticons, bullies

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞
__

Shake [Salmon] ⇨ Agree

Okaka [Bonito flakes] ⇨ Disagree

Konbu/Kombu [Kelp] ⇨  Greeting

Takana [Mustard leaf]  ⇨  Worry

Sujiko [Salmon cod roe]  ⇨  To grab the attention

Ikura/Igura  ⇨  Expletive

Mentaiko  ⇨  Expletive

Tuna  ⇨  Focus

Tuna tuna  ⇨  Look

Tuna mayo  ⇨  Talk