Women eating demon

Start from the beginning

"Well here's the thing about douma-"

"You know his name?!"

They both questioned.

"Yes. And as I was saying, douma eats women in particular. So most of guys should be fine and plus I'll ask the demon brothers to watch out for him. Also after explaining this to douma I'm sure he'll comply and be...possibly manageable. He may be a psychopathic, apathetic, hundred year old demon...but he's not dumb. He's actually quite smart and calculated. So this should make sense to him."

Both hashira gave each other an unsure look. Lexa grabbed both their hands

"I know this hard for both of you and I'm terribly sorry for you to do this. But its a necessary need."

They both let out a heavy sigh.

"If it makes you both feel better you can cut him up as much as you like just...no killing him."

They both kinda laugh cause it was obvious that lexa was joking about cutting him up anytime they like.

"Alright we won't kill him but we should stay with you while you explain everything to him!"

Rengoku stated

"Yeah! He might try to hurt you!"

Mitsuri added

"Okay."

Then the three of them came back and took douma to a room to explain everything.

***********************************************

"Hahahaha! What an interesting situation I found myself in!"

Douma smiled widely.

"Yes, I haven't found a way back yet so everyone has just been staying with me until we find a solution!"

Lexa said

"Aww how sweet~ I wonder if your blood is as sweet as your personality~?"

Mitsuri and Rengoku harden their stance ready to move

"Oh come down. It was just a joke~"

Douma waved his hand dismissively while hiding his smile behind a fan.

"...riiiiiight..."

Lexa said not convinced

"How about I show you a room you can stay in?"

Lexa suggested

"You'll let me stay with you~? My my~ aren't you at least a little bit scared?"

Douma asked while following lexa out of the room. Mitsuri and rengoku were in front and behind lexa

"Not really."

Lexa answered

They reached a room and lexa went and got some extra blanket and started nailing the corners to the wall to cover the windows.

"There we go!"

Lexa left and brought back in some candles. She set them around and lit them.

"Here you can get settled."

Lexa said as she and the two hashiras left the room as douma smiled.