𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I mean not really if you really think about it we went back to our old ways." I shrug.

"Yeah i guess your right." He chuckles.

"Ace i have a question for you.. Don't be mad."I say turning to him.

"Already mad." He rolls his eyes "What is it?"

"So i went in your office draw and found a letter from me when we were kids.. Why do you still have that?" I say, I stare at him and he doesn't realised he just stays there silent

"And it's not the first time i've found it, I found it when i was seventeen almost eighteen in your dorm." I explain.

"I don't know. You should leave." Ace stands up.

"What?" I laugh confused.

"Leave now." He walks me to the door.

"Don't act like this Ace, Just stop." I push his chest annoyed.

He grabs my hand as it touches his chest "Why were you going through my things?"

"I wasn't.. I accidentally found it when looking for you and Liam."

"Accidentally? I have cameras in every room in my house." Ace crosses his arms.

I gasp and hit him "Even the shower? That's so gross Ace."

"No not the shower, But i saw you read that letter. Just wondered why it took you so long."

"And i wonder why it took you so long you never loved me and loved another woman." I sarcastically smile.

"I never was with another woman." He walks away from me.

I chase after him "Yes you were, Why can't you be honest for once? This is exactly why i've been mad at you the whole time."

He turns to me "I have been honest, You just don't believe."

"How could i?" I blurt out. We stand there in silence "I've got to go." I get into the car with Josie.

"How was everything?" She asked as she drove off.

"How do you think?" I close my eyes disappointed "He keeps saying he never was with another woman."

"We literally saw him." Josie scrunched her face.

"Want to go to a party?" I suggest.

"Yes of course." Josie grins.

We have gotten changed and ready for the party and arrive. "I love LA parties." Josie squealed.

I laugh as we run inside, Loud music and everyone dancing, Drinking, Having fun.

Josie and i dance together and a guy approaches us "Hey ladies, Here's a drink." He gave us both one.

"Aw that's so sweet." Josie smiles. We take the drink and drink it.

"Here." Josie hands me a shot.

A man walked towards me "Your pretty." He smiled.

"Thank you." I shout over the music.

"Dance with me?" He gave me his hand.

I take his hand and laugh "Yeah of course."

He spins me around and i dance onto him as his hands are on my hips, Moving back and forward. "You sure know how to dance." He whispered in my ear.

I continue dancing on him "You do too."

"Hey how about we go to the bathroom real quick?" He suggests.

"Yeah sure." I grab his hand and follow him as he guides me there.

"Oh and look at that, Your more beautiful where i can actually see you."

I laugh "Thanks."

"Are you Sage Diaz? That's pretty sick." He grinned.

"Yeah i am."

"Nice. Great dancing moves out there." He put his hands on my hips.

He kisses my hand "Aren't you sweet."

"I don't know if i'm really drunk and you look like Sage or I'm really drunk where your a random person who i think is Sage." He laughs.

I start laughing with him "Well i know that i am Sage."

"Want to do coke?" He asked as he pulled out a little bag of cocaine.

"Fuck it."

He gave me the cocaine and lays it in front of me on his phone case. I snort it and he smiles "Good girl."

"Let me put my number in your phone." He said.

I unlocked my phone and gave it to him.

"There, that's my number. Maybe we can hang out and have more fun." He smirked.