Fifty Three

Going to the battle field, we see this huge pyre filled with bodies. I also see two newborns, both who are nervous. Their teenagers, both of them. "Why" Felix demands looking at the two "are those two newborns still alive?" That red head, I don't know why but I feel a connection to her.

I silently make my way over to the red head with pale skin and red eyes, prick my finger waving my blood around her. I'm testing something "Jasper!" He looks my way and sees my finger "Does this newborn feel worse when I wave my blood around her?"

Hearing a growl, looking over Felix is next to me taking my hand and sees my finger that I pricked lightly. Only light enough to bring out blood "You are in big trouble"

"Oh really?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck "how big" pressing myself up against him.

Felix's eyes are black "Stop trying to use sex as your get out of jail free card"

"Jasper?" Looking at Jasper "this newborn, how does she feel around me?"

Jasper looks at her tilting his head "She feels calm, the blood lust urge isn't there but with Bella she wants to kill her" who doesn't?

"Can we keep her?" I ask taking the newborn's hand "what's your name?"

She looks at us "Ana"

Wrapping my arms around Ana now "Can we keep her? Please?"

"She's a newborn" he says

"And?" I ask, we hear snarls and look over to see Jacob go after a newborn who crushes his bones "Yes!" I throw my hands in the air before clapping my hands laughing. Then I remember "she's mine" holding Ana who looks at us confused and worried.

Felix stares at me and I smile at him, he then looks at the girl asking "How old are you?"

"Sixteen" she stutters

"Do you have any family?" He asks

Shaking her head no "I...I grew up in foster care"

I look at Felix all hopeful, we see Jane and Alec appear with Santiago and Afton "Hi" waving my hand to them. I then notice the Cullens all lined up with the other newborn behind them.

"Hello Hela" Santiago smiles "congratulations on newly wed life"

"Jane" Felix says, she looks his way "I'm going to take in this newborn—she'll be my responsibility"

Jane looks at the newborn I'm holding and see my squealing as the newborn looks confused, she looks at her twin then the others "One of you call the ancients, let them know" I thought it was masters "Felix has a newborn vampire"

"Yeah!" I go over to Felix as Demetri walks off with Ana to explain what just happened since she's so confused. Wrapping my arms around Felix, I jump up having my legs wrapped around his waist. Kissing Felix, he holds me as he kisses me back.

I hear screaming and look over to see the other newborn screaming in agony and I look at Felix "who cares about special, just fuck me already" I rip off his shirt kissing him. Felix growls kissing me back before running us someplace, gasping as my back hits something hard. Whatever it is, boulder or tree or whatever—Felix uses it to hold me up as he rips off my clothes.

Pulling away to breath, Felix lifts me higher so that my legs are over his shoulders and his face is between my legs "Oh god" grabbing his head as his tongue begins to lick me "Felix" moaning his name as he lightly nips the inside of my thighs.

Sweat begins to coat my body as Felix's tongue flicks my clit, pausing between each lick prolonging the moment "Oh fuck" Felix moves his hand to thrust a finger into me and my eyes widen when he curled his finger pulling out of me before thrusting back in.

The pressure inside of me builds with each thrust of his finger and flick of his tongue against my clit. Felix pulls his tongue away from my clit to lick my folds as his hand moves to my clit. Using his thumb to brush lightly against my clit.

"Fuck!" I moan out as I release the pressure that was building in me, taking deep breaths I look down to see Felix chin covered with my juices. Pulling me down, in one fluid motion I gasp moaning when his cock is inside of me.

Felix fills every inch of me, having his hands on my thighs holding onto me I have my arms wrapped around his neck. After a moment he begins to thrust in and out of me "Oh god" I moan having my face in his neck holding into him.

With each thrust, it's slow and hard "Faster Felix" begging my mate. God I love this, this is possibly the best sex of my life.

"God your tight" Felix groans as he sped up, I try to keep up with him but he just goes much faster than me. God I love and hate this vampire speed.

"Oh god" moaning I exclaim "Felix! Fuck me like an animal!" The sounds of our flesh slapping against one another echo in the forest "oh my gooood"

Felix growls as he picked up his speed when I clenched my walls around him, having another mind blowing orgasm. Felix soon stills inside of me releasing himself deep in me, his sperm filling my womb.

"I" he looks at me "don't know why we waited so long"

Caressing my cheek "I wanted our first time to be memorable"

Snorting "You're like a romantic girl"

Raising his eyebrow "Oh yeah?" Pulling out of me and setting me down on all fours, I moan out when Felix thrusted into me from behind "Do I seem like a romantic girl now?"

Shaking my head as he thrusted in and out of me fast "A fucking" trying to think but my only thoughts are on Felix's cock and how he's using it to fuck me like an animal "mon...monster" turning my head to him "I...loooove...ittt" Felix leans down to kiss me as he took me like the monster he is. It's true, I love monsters.