Thirty Two

"I'll wait until after graduation" the only reason I'm letting Edward Cullen drive me home is because Edward told me that Paul Lahote is waiting for me in his wolf form. I don't want to see or talk to him ever and I'm not ready to say the "I reject you" to him yet. But for now, I'm listening to Bella tell us or Edward her plan "to make it easier on Charlie" Edward hasn't said anything to Bella since the voting "Edward" Bella pleads "I want you to be the one to do it"

Edward stops the car, the breaks screeching when we see Paul and Jacob shirtless looking at us. They have hard expressions on their faces. They go run into the woods "Jacob wants to talk to me and Paul wants to talk to you"

Edward and I go into the woods, Bella follows us. When we are far enough away in the woods, Bella and I are behind Edward as Jacob says "So your both alive"

"For now" I say

Paul who was relieved looked my way "What are you talking about?"

"I'm" I say "being turned after graduation" He looks at me horrified then to Edward "The Cullens aren't turning me, a different vampire is"

Shaking his head "No! I won't let you!"

"What about you?" Jacob demands looking at Edward in hatred.

"He thinks it's me keeping you away" telling Bella who is loving this attention, I know it. Call it twin tuition.

"You" Jacob orders "stay the hell out of my head!"

"Jacob" Edward says "I know you have something to say to me"

Paul came over and grabbed me arm pulling me aside as they spoke "I'm not letting you become one of them"

"You killed Johnny" shaking my head "I can never forgive you or forget what you did" angry tears are in my eyes "you say your better than vampires but your not"

"I am!" He yells at me "you need to see it! Your too blinded"

"I AM NOT!" The other three I notice from my peripheral look our way "YOU KILLED JOHNNY! WHY? BECAUSE OF SOME SORT OF JEALOUSY? HATRED? YOU TOOK JOHNNY AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY! IF YOU SAY I HAVE NOT EVEN LIVED YOU ARE WRONG! I WAS LIVING WHEN JOHNNY WAS ALIVE AND NOW? NOW I CANNOT EVEN FEEL ANYTHING! I AM TRYING, BUT I CANNOT NOR WILL I EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU TOOK FROM ME. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT WOLF SHIFTERS DO WHATEVER TO MAKE SURE THEIR IMPRINTS ARE NOT IN PAIN BUT BECAUSE OF YOU I AM IN PAIN!" My voice no longer yelling, shaking my head "I hate you. I don't want you in my life. I reject you Paul Lahote" his eyes widen and I feel this huge weight be lifted off my chest. I feel much easier to breathe.

Shaking his head in anger "I won't let you reject me! I won't! You are my soulmate!" He pulls me to him and kisses me, I push away from him after bringing out my pocket knife—the same one that I stabbed Alice Cullen with—and stab him. I punch him in the face hard, we hear a sickening crack when I do this but I don't care.

Paul stumbled back but with my adrenaline rushing I grab the pocket knife, remove it from his side with my good hand and stab him in the dick.  Paul screams when I twist the knife. Warm hands pull me away and this pain goes through my side when I'm thrown into the tree.

"I will kill you" looking up, I see Felix before us with Edward pushing Bella back. Bella looks at me smirking and I glare at her, she takes a step back when she realizes I'm looking at her.

"Felix" he looks down at me, his eyes black in fury "take me to the hospital...please" he carefully picks me up "I'm done with your shit Paul, this is the last time you destroy me"

~Hospital~

"You have" Carlisle tells me and Felix since Carlisle's back to work at the hospital in Forks "a few broken ribs, your arm is dislocated which I need to set and your wrist is sprained again but this time a grade three. It'll be months before it's completely healed along with your ribs" Felix hasn't left my side since what happened. I'm going to make Bella's life hell.

I get a call and see it's Leah "Hi Leah"

"I saw what happened" she says "Xavier says he'll be your lawyer if Paul pressed charges but you have ever right to press charges against him"

"How bad is the damage to his manhood?" I ask

She chuckles "Same with Sam but in this...Paul needs penile reconstruction and implant surgery"

"Good" grumbling as Carlisle goes to set my arm back "I'll call and talk to you and Xavier later but first I need my arm to he set" hanging up, I nod my head and Carlisle sets my arm and I grab Felix's hand. He pulls me to his chest rubbing my back as I cry when Carlisle does this. Fuck! Bella will die!